Chapter 21: I fall in love and find my heart faced down

Feeling way too damn good - Nickelback.

He is sitting still in the cold line of metal benches, with a wall of glass over-looking a large concreted area filled with airplanes. Beside him is a small bag with his things in it. He doesn't need much in this travel. Switzerland has a lot to offer so maybe he could buy things on the way there.

In his hand is a little handbook about Switzerland, a foreign country that has a great meaning. Around his neck is a gem that reminds him of all the times he had with the person that gave his life a great meaning. Inside the little handbook are two tickets. One for him, one for a special person. In his inner suit pocket is a passport, of course.

"Final call for Mr. Arthur Maximoff and Mr. Hansel Juno, please proceed to gate D115."

That has been the third call for him and the other person. He wasn't moving because, if the heavens decided to have mercy, the other would actually appear and forgive him, then happily tell him that he's so excited to settle down with him in Switzerland.

But he knows that's not the case.

He sighed and stood up from his seat. He shoved the other ticket to his inner pocket, thinking that it could be a hurtful memorabilia of the time when he fell in love and found his heart faced down. It was his fault. He should have lied. He realized lying is better than giving the hard truth and be left.

He gave his ticket to the attendant by the gate D115. He knows the attendant is getting irritated when he was just right there by the gate, not answering to her calls.

"You don't have to call Mr. Hansel Juno. He's not coming anymore." He said with a sad apologetic smile.

Fin.

[Vote and comment!

Sometimes, two people in a story are not meant for each other. In the end, reason rules together with heart break. However, let's just say some stories doesn't have to end this way. There will be a sequel titled "The Creature and I" along with the side stories of Geddy Karait and King Dimito. But it still depends whether people liked this story. lol. So Vote and comment!]