Chapter 7: Empty

* Hansel *

Morning came again, with the empty feeling coming back to me like yesterday. It was a weird feeling, followed by questions in my head asking, "Why? Who? When?" However, I don't actually know what my mind wants to know. This disturbing and confusing thoughts are adding to the empty hole of my running emotions.

I don't feel like going to work today. But if my problem is almost non-existent, why would I let this ruin my lifestyle, or my life in general. If I let this trivial thing called 'emotion' run my life, then I'm no better than people in mental hospitals. I don't want to be crazy.

Geddie open my door to come in and sit on my bed. He told me last night before I sleep to not lock my door. He said he was worried. I never thought Geddie would even go far by actually coming to my room with a smile as if I'm a fragile suicidal. Do I really look like that?

"Good morning, weirdo. Do you think you can work today?" He asked.

"Y-yeah." I said.

"Okay." What happened next was the most surprising thing in my life. Geddie reached for my cheek, leaned forward, and then kissed me on the lips. It wasn't a simple peck, his lips stayed on my lips for a second, moving and turning around. His tongue licked my lower lip, and in shock, I opened my mouth. He took the time to enter my mouth, gently toying his tongue with mine. An arousal pent up on my pajama and my arms involuntarily snaked up on his shoulders. I moaned, followed by his groan. He lifted his knees to my bed then harshly pushed me to the pillow. His eyes are now hooded with desire and wonder at the same time.

He continued his work by leaning down to me as he begins to wet my neck. He goes down and down and realizes that my shirt was getting on the way. As he descends, he pulls out one button. He finally went to the third button, there he paused.

"Hansel, tell me when to stop." He asked me gently. He offered a smile.

I reluctantly nodded. God knows I need this. I've been looking for an action since I met him. I have always wanted to see how those strong muscles would hold my butt, how his tall and thin stature would carry me all the way to his comfortable-looking cot. Hell, maybe we could bang on his small tea table. That would be hilarious.

Wait.

Wait. What?

I pushed Geddie away with tears on my eyes. I'm sniffling, but I don't want him to think it's his fault. Actually, this is wrong. We are cousins. Second-cousins. And we are both guys. I know Geddie is not gay, he may not have love interest, but I know if he ever gains one, it would never be me. He's just doing this to... help me.

"You want to stop?" He said in disappointment. I can clearly see the tent of arousal on his boxers. Damn, I realized we are both virgins. For the age of 25, simple erotic touches could erase our rationality on it. Now we were just about to fuck each other.

I laughed to ease the tension. "Geddie, I know you were just trying to help me. I don't know what's going on with me, but based on your actions, you know something."

He looked at the bed sheets, in guilt, maybe. "Yeah. Because I'm feeling it too."

That picked my interest. Could it be that we are going under the same emotions, but he's just hiding it expertly? "What is it, Geddie?"

"Hansel, my body is beginning to desire. We have no experience whatsoever, maybe we just... want... to..." He took a deep gulp. "Be touched by someone right now."

I pondered on it. Maybe. I heard feeling something like this is almost confusing. You can have nosebleed but will never know what caused it. Is manhood this mysterious? If that's my one and only problem, then maybe, I could fix it right here, right now.

"Geddie, let's do it." I said in a determined voice. I can't let confusion as low as this ruin my job.

Geddie smiled and pushed me back to my bed. He continued ravaging my mouth with his seemingly hungry tongue. He brushed his erection to my thin pajamas, and this contact made me jump and moan at the same time. I pulled his hair to deepen the kiss, as he grinds to me faster and faster. Slowly, he pulls my pajamas down, whispering to me that he won't go far. I let him, and even opened my legs wide. Shit, I want to go far.

"Hansel, don't make me want to take you now." He groaned.

I smirked playfully. I looked at the ceiling as he does his arousing work on my body. I looked at the ceiling and saw it white. But hell, I don't know why I imagined a refreshing ceiling of a small cottage. It's dirty and I feel like cleaning it.

I actually want to visit sometimes to clean his house. Maybe sleep in his cots for a while.

Oh God. Here they go again.

I breathed a high-pitched squeak. I pushed Geddie away again, but this time, I ran to the bathroom. I turned on the cold shower and cried under it. I can't take this emotions anymore, and now random images would come to my mind? This is so fucked up.

I just want to know what's missing. What did I forget?

Geddie went to knock to my bathroom door and asked me what's wrong. "It's not your fault, Geddie. Please just leave me here. I don't want to go to work today."

"Okay." He murmured. "I'm sorry." Then he walked away.

Later on, I heard the loud engine of Chevy Impala starting. Geddie is leaving for work now, and I think I plan on staying here for the whole day. But no. I can't just stay here and let the gloom of my mind drag me down. I must be stronger than this.

Right. I'm going for an investigation. And not just a simple investigation that I usually do, this time, I'm going to investigate myself.

First I have to list the things that makes me feel weird. Let's start from three days before.

I went to the discussion room, a special room that Geddie and I use whenever we talk about solving crimes and making plans. I went to the white board and list the things that I thought are weird.

Disappearances in the woods

Lost feelings for Luisa

Loving the nature

The Red Rose

The almost real dream

The doodle of a man in brown robes

Geddie's overprotectiveness.

And one thought never left my mind. Ever since we were kids, I noticed how Geddie could get away with almost anything because of his special talent. That special talent that he might be using to me now. With this, I knew I could not trust Geddie. I put an asterisk beside the list with an important note:

*Geddie is a good liar.

Geddie might be lying about the manly celibation he thought I was experiencing. I feel like it's not it. I masturbate regularly, you know. Geddie can lie about the dream. He said those superficial words so I could think it was really dream. He probably knocked me down to make me sleep. Geddie knows psycho-manipulation. He's the son of the world's greatest detective, after all. Probably Uncle Jerry taught him a thing or two. Or maybe it's completely hereditary.

Let's say Geddie really knows something about this thing I will call the "blur", and he does not want me to know, let's say Geddie thinks he's protecting me from something, does this mean that the blur is dangerous, and something Geddie hates?

I want to know more about this blur, and Geddie is not telling me anything. So I concluded that maybe, if I get close to the things that makes me at ease, my mind could open up to something and things might put themselves together. Let's start with the trees, the nature, and the forest.