Chapter 16 : The Human World

*Geddy*

At least that bastard of a fucking King had the decency to leave the candles on. However, it doesn't help that these candles are floating around. After an "important meeting", Dimito came back to the room where he is holding me, tied hands on the bed posts and mouth gagged tighly.

He climbed to the bed, weight shifting the bed towards him. He removed my gag, and that's when I shouted at him.

" You big twat!"

He gave me a fucking smile. "It's all better now, Geddy. I'm not going to leave you this time. I will never let you die."

"How! By tying me in your fuck-creepy of a castle? I will die here, Dimito!"

"No. No you won't. I will protect you. I will even make you one of us, so you shall live long. With me."

I looked at him, astounded. I am aware of his insanity, but I never knew it could reach this far. He only show his righteous and king-like appearance to his people, I'm aware, but with me, he's uncontainable and unpredictable. In frustration, I cried.

"You will understand, Geddy." He continued, caressing my cheek with his rough and grey hand with long black nails.

*Hansel*

Araki is a very good looking human. His eyes are light brown, his skin is pale but rich, his height is still the same, and ghaaad, he's handsome. I think I fell in love the second time to the same person. I wonder, if he finds the cure to this love potion, maybe I'd still be in love with him.

As I lead the way out of the woods, I looked behind as saw him looking at his hands. He's like a child at Christmas, looking at his gift with big and wonderous eyes.

"Hansel." He called. "Can you stop for a while?"

I did.

Slowly, he inched his hand to my cheek, his eyes showing carefulness and nervousness. At the moment he touched my cheek, a small smile sketched on his face. It was a heart-warming smile, the kind of smile that makes you smile, too.

"I didn't hurt you." He simply stated.

"Huh?" I wondered.

"I didn't hurt you this time." He smiled again, this time, wider.

He's talking about the time when his long black nails hurt my arms.

"You didn't. See? You can touch me more now." I said, suddenly regretting what I just said. Did I really just said that? It kinda makes me blush.

"Yes." He said, still with that innocent smile. "I can touch you more now."

And suddenly, I can't move. I'm aware he doesn't realize the weight of what he just said. But nonetheless, that made me blush so much. Maybe it's just me and my hormonal human mind.

Urgh, mind. Stop messing with my head.

"W-well, maybe we must change your clothes first." I pointed at his 'Ilalim' robe. Araki explained to me that 'Ilalim' is the name of his country. It literally means below, as his ancestors usually call the world 'below' when they were still living 'above'.

"Yes. My robe. I wanted to try your clothes, actually. It doesn't look comfortable, but it looks good."

"Ow. This? Ehehe. You don't have to wear this police uniform. It may be uncomfortable, but it has aesthetics in it. You can try the more comfortable ones." I explained, imagining him on a police uniform. He would look deli.

Yum.

It's the love-spell talking. I'm not this irrational even with officer Luisa Fina when I had crush on her.