十八 Eighteen ( Ju Hachi )

Start from the beginning

I was still sleepy but I managed to get down...being suspicious and to honest I was afraid a bit.

"Who is there?"....I asked with shaky voice.

No reply just the banging.

After debating...I opened the door only to see monster in blue jeans and white shirt all dressed.. He was looking hot.

My heart flutter seeing him in this attire.

"What are you doing here?"... By then time I was fully awake and back to my senses.

"Let me in first".... He said trying to push the door fully open. But I manage to block as I was only popping my head out.... I was still wrapped in the blanket.

"No...never...go".... I tried to close the door but he blocked it with his foot.

I didn't wanted him to see me in this way...all messy and in sleeping clothes.

"What...you..doi"..... He cut me off as he push hard making himself in while I stumbled a bit.

I tightly wrapped blankets around me cause I wasn't comfortable with such clothes around him.

"What are you doing...just get out"....I spoke harshly still holding blanket tightly around my body.

He didn't spoke ... Instead he walked closer to me...I step back but he kept approaching me....and in few seconds my blanket was off from my body revealing me in tank top and shorts.
I gasped in shock as I felt shiver to my body.

"Why aren't you letting go this blanket?".... He spoke still not looking at me as he was focused on blanket.

"What you doing?".... I shouted at him trying to cover myself.

"What?"..... He said but stop at his word when he looked at him. He eyed me from top to feet....he was shocked at once but soon his perverted sound was on...as his smirk plastered at his lips.

"I never knew you had this side too".... He smirked again approaching me.

"Don't come near me".... I was too embarrassed.

"Why...you look sexy".... He said but before he could held me I ran up to my room with full speed.

I stopped only after I locked myself in the room panting hard.

I felt my cheeks hot...I blushing like hell and my heart...it was crazy.

I could hear his laughter at downstairs.

.

After an hour I went down with fully dressed covering my every part wearing black pants matching with black full sleeves T-shirt.

But to my surprised he was still there comfortable into sofa switching channels with a pout.

"So adorable".... I quickly covered my mouth.

I hit my head smiling to myself as he didn't seem to notice me.

Yah! ... What are you still here?".... I shouted from stairs gaining his attention.

He just grinned "oh you are ready?" He asked eyeing me again.

"But you were looking sexy in those outfit why did you changed?"... He smirked.

I just rolled my eyes....not uttering a word.

"Anyways ...let's go we have a date"... He said rushing to me.

My eyes just popped out and I looked at him giving disgusting look.

He ignored me and held my hand pulling me to head out while I kept struggling but his grip was tight and all I did was followed him making my way out locking the door behind us.

--

Guys...thanks for 18k....I am so thankful.
*hugs and kisses*

Well sorry for late update. (*holds ears*)
And don't forget...I love you all my chingus.

--

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW

THANKYOU😊