-31

[important authors note at the end... im back :)]

:two weeks later:

"Is he out here yet?" I ask as Tobi passes my cell, a sigh emitting from his lips.

"Simon-"

"I know I ask too much but I really miss him and I haven't seen his face in two weeks and I miss his smell and his voice and his eyes and his hair-"

"Simon. He is fine. Please, he will be okay. Don't worry-"

"Don't tell me to not worry, I always worry, I'm always worried about him." I grunt, and he sighs.

"I'm sorry, he isn't out and he isn't coming out anytime soon." Tobi murmurs, before walking down the hall.

I clench my jaw, that choking feeling of tears returning as I fall to a cripple on the floor. I pull my legs into my chest, biting the harsh fabric as tears slowly slide out of my eyes.

"Simon?" I hear a voice mutter, causing me to perk up but stay in my position.

"W-what." I hiccup, slowly sitting up and wiping my cheeks, though the action was useless.

"I-I don't know what's happening." I recognize the voice as Bronwyn's, and it was shallow and panicky.

I immediately push myself up from my spot on the concrete, gripping the metal bars quickly and pushing my head through the bars.

"What do you mean? Are you okay?!" I shriek, and I hear her sob.

"There's a-alot of blood."

My heart stops.

"W-what do you mean? How much blood?" I choke, and she whimpers.

"It's staining everything."

"Tobi! Tobi!" I scream, banging my head against the bars and kicking my feet, creating a loud ruckus, so loud you couldn't hear my sobs.

"Br-ronwyn is bleeding!" I cry out, soon hearing loud footsteps storm down the hallway.

"Oh my god." I hear Ethan murmur, his body stopping in front of my cell.

Tobi rushes into her cell, barking orders to the other medical assistants at his side. Ethan sinks to his knees, holding his head in his hands.

"No!" He screams, smashing his fists into the ground beneath him.

I just stand there, the world moving in slow motion around me.

A few moments later, a cot rolls past, and I feel my head go heavy. Her whole bottom half was soaked with blood, her hands soaked in it as well. Ethan doesn't dare to look up.

I feel my body grow heavy, so I sink to the floor, resting my back against the end of my bed, pulling my knees into my chest, and adorning my head upon them.

We had a long night ahead of us.

//

:three hours later:

"I just don't understand." I mumble, looking down towards my shaky hands.

"How the fuck do you think I feel." Ethan deadpans, before rubbing his face.

We sit there for a few moments, before he speaks again.

"She doesn't deserve this."

I sigh, "I know she doesn't."

"I just hope that this... y'know... doesn't end badly." He gulps, and I purse my lips.

"Ethan-"