prologue

November 4th, 1963

Josh's POV

"Hey, the new patient is here!" Tobi shakes my shoulders, causing me to jump away in fear.

"Shit, sorry, I didn't see you coming." I laugh, and he smiles.

"It's okay, just.. Look." He whispers, repositioning our bodies to stare out of he big window at the police car in the driveway.

It was being swarmed with people, everyone wanting to take a look at this insane killer.

My back straightened as I looked for the patient, my eyes begging to see something.

Finally, I see a blond head climb out of the car with the help of security officers. They force his head down, pushing him towards the entrance.

I continue to watch as he allows them to toss him around.

"What's he done?" I ask quietly, and Tobi pats my shoulder, chuckling lightly.

"You didn't hear? Apparently, he had set traps in people's houses, and once they were caught, he skinned them alive, before throwing them into a nearby lake." He explains, continuing to stare at the male.

I gasp, my hand covering my mouth.

He didn't look like a killer.

He was tall and thin, thick, short blond hair covering his scalp. He had a strong nose, prominent cheekbones, not to mention his strong arms under the orange jumpsuit.

"What's his name?" I whisper.

"His name is Minter, Simon Minter."

//
I'm bare excited to write this. This book is inspired by Psychotic. This book will have slow updates (at least once a week), since I want this book to be the best it can be, chapters will range in 1000-3000 words depending on the chapter. I hope you enjoyed! -Nicole xx