chapter 18

Mays point of view:

i was at home watching Clint and Natasha spar it was something to watch when

"ding dong"

mel can you asked natasha pinning cllint to the matt's yeah i said running up the stairs to answer the door opening the door i was surprised to see director fury is something wrong i asked getting a really bad feeling miss may as you are aware hunter was sent on a mission for me about 2 weeks ago said fury looking at the director i felt like i was punched in the stomach as i realized why director fury was at my house.

no no no i sobbed hugging myself i'm so sorry for your lost said fury how i demanded slash sobbed shot twice in the stomach said fury i wrapped my arms around myself even tighter who was his target i demanded that's classified said fury making me furious don't you give me that classified crap you got my partner killed you owe me i screamed tears coming down now you listen here lance hunter was like a son to me and i would never would have put him on the mission if i didn't think that he couldn't handle it said fury what was the clearance level of his mission i asked level 8 said fury.

YOU SENT HIM ON A MISSION THAT WAS MEANT FOR LEVEL 8 AGENTS WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! i screamed hitting fury in the chest over and over fury then grabbed my arms stop hitting me it won' t bring hunter back yelled fury throwing me off of him i'm sorry for your lost said fury walking back to his car and drove away.

AHHHHHHHHHH i sobbed sliding against the door grabbing hunter's dog tags that where around my neck i ignored the yells of clint and natasha asking me what was wrong all i could do was cry not only for the loss of my partner but also the man that manged to break through my walls i cried for the lost of my best friend.

skye's point of view:

after being told the horrible news about hunter i jumped into the car that i shared with bobbi and drove off to may's house i knew without a doubt that may was going to be a mess parking my car i then ran into may's house.

may i yelled in Chinese looking around the house for her skye said clint walking out of may's room clint i said running into his arms please tell me this isn't true i begged looking deep into clint's blue grey eyes i wish i could but uncle nick came here himself to share the news said clint oh god i said closing my eyes how is may i asked a sobbing mess said clint.

clint let me go from our hug i then ran into may's room to see natasha hugging a crying may the sight before me broke my heart natasha gave me a weak smile before speaking to may in Russian skye's here but i got to go to ballet lesson's but skye's going to stay with you okay natasha said in Russian okay may said in Chinese forcing herself out of natasha's arms i'll be back soon i promise said natasha hopping off of may's bed.

good luck said natasha in Russian as she walked out of may's room thanks i said walking up to may's bed can i sit i asked of course said may i took off my shoes and climbed onto may's bed are you okay i asked mentally slapping myself of course she's not okay she just lost her partner i thought may just shook her head no i'm so sorry i said pulling may into my arms who then started to sob really loud.

wrapping my arms around her tighter i allowed myself to cry with her i didn't know hunter really well but the time i did spend with him i realized he was funny kind and a loving person and one heck of a guy to mean this much to may i miss him so much sobbed may grabbing the sweatshirt i bowed form clint tightly i know me to i said rocking may back and forth.

may's point of view:

the next day

i called the director and asked to see the body are you sure asked fury i have to please i begged of course come by in one hour said fury hanging up the phone i then got dressed and walked out the front door to see clint standing by my car.