chapter 20

Chapter 20

Skye's point of view:

I was beyond nervous this was my first solo mission so I was a little freaked out not to mention I couldn't blow my cover and I would be going 3 weeks without my family and boyfriend my cover name is Chloe prior daughter of nick and Nicole prior and little sister to Gus prior speaking of father hello Chloe said nick opening the door to our "house" hi dad I whispered allowing nick to pull me in for a gentle hug before whispering in my ear in Greek don't worry will keep you safe said nick

Thanks I whispered it was weird being in  abnegation since there where no mirrors oh Chloe dear welcome home said "mom" pulling me into her arms gently rubbing my back before pulling out of the hug you must be tried after your long journey here we made your bed for you Gus dear will you show your "sister" to her room asked "mom" of course said Gus leading me to a simple bedroom that had a twin size bed a side table with a lamp and a couple of books it's not much but it's what we could throw together at the last minute said Gus it's fine thank you for taking me I said no problem now listen tomorrow you'll be knocked out whatever your cousin mind does that ]'s how you get your results then you'll make your choice choose wisely you'll be find good night sis said Gus closing "my" bedroom door I threw myself on my bed this was going to be a long mission I thought.

Ward's point of view:

Can you imagine my surprise when I came back to school after being sick that Mrs. Smith freaking sent my girlfriend on a undercover mission for 3 weeks needless to say I was furious I was in the training room beating the crap out of a punching bag when I felt a pressure turning around I saw Victoria standing behind me what do you want I asked unwrapping my knuckles since i as done with punching the bag.

For now at least Victoria gave me a smile which to be honest freaked me out I thought I would offer you my shoulder if you wanted to talk said Victoria what could we possibly talk about I said slightly enjoying the hurt look that appeared on Victoria's face anything really grant despite what you believe I'm not a bad person said Victoria are you sure about that I'm still pissed off about what you said about hunter deserving to die I snapped and look where he is now properly in hell where he belongs said Victoria finally snapping showing her true colors.

I don't believe in hell but I if I did it wouldn't be hunter It'd be you I snapped before walking away from Victoria because if I didn't I'd end up punching her sometimes I can't believe I even dated such a heartless person like Victoria and sometimes I wonder how is she even still alive.

Victoria' s point of view:

Crap so far my plan isn't going as well as I hopped!

The next day...

Skye's point of view:

Chloe sweetheart wake up said mom pushing my bangs out of my face hmm it's to early I mumbled into my pillow making mom laugh you need to wake up pumpkin today's you make the big decision said mom forcing myself up I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes what do you think I should do I asked looking at "my" mother.

Trust the test said mom trust the test the test would tell me if I was brave, smart, kind or honest this wasn't going to be easy it took me 45 minutes to get dressed without any mirrors but I did it and now me and Gus where on our way to take the test the test so many based there future of the lines moved pretty quickly I locked eyes with my "brother" as we both entered different rooms hello sweetie my name is tori and I'll be running your test this year shouldn't be longer then twenty minutes then I'll have your results said tori handing me a glass with a blue ligue what is this I asked bottoms up said tori doing as I was told I took the drink and right away I felt myself falling asleep.