chapter six

Chapter six

Skye's point of view

Holy crap these people know how to throw a party I whispered making hunter laugh Anderson likes to throw big parties each year to get more clients right now at this party just alone is 18 million dollars 18 clients there here to pick up their kids said ward I'm not seeing him are you I asked looking at hunter. Nope but it's still early let's kill some time by dancing said hunter pulling me onto the dance floor I looked at him in surprised what asked hunter you know how to dance I asked.

Yes sadly said hunter dipping me making me let out a laugh as he brought me back up you have me to thanks for that said may making me laugh while hunter rolled his eyes what can I say I'm a man of many talents said hunter spinning me around I heard may let out a scoff over the comms do you like dancing I asked not really but it helps on missions or training its kept me alive said hunter.

Me and hunter danced threw servel more songs before we both called it quits guys Anderson still not here said hunter looking concerned we noticed that's very strange he's usually here by now said Mrs. Smith does anyone else have a bad feeling asked jemma something not right hunter whispered guys maybe we should pull out said ward no they've come so far just to pull out wait or a couple more hours said Mrs. Smith alright lets go get something to drink I said no no you stay here I'll get the drinks said hunter walking away leaving me by myself.

He's such a gentlemen said may in a tone that told us she was joking what's a pretty lady like you doing all by yourself came a voice from behind me turning around I saw our target Nicklaus Anderson himself standing five feet away from me stay calm said ward I'm not by myself my brother is getting me a drink I said I don't believe we have meet I'm Nickolas Anderson said nick holding his hand out Scklur prior I said shaking his hand oh your Andrew and Natalie daughter I've heard all kind of things about you said nick all good things I hope I said of course said nick here's your drink darling said hunter handing me a glass of punch oh thanks hunter I said pressing a kiss to his dimple our welcome oh Mr. Anderson what a honor said hunter shaking nick hand oh please call me nick Mr. Anderson was my father said nick with a smile of course that's how I feel when people call me Mr. prior said hunter with a fake laugh look I got to get going but I hope to see both of you again said nick before walking away I got a bad vibe about him I whispered you and me both said ward.

Mrs. Smith can we leave now I asked yeah where not going to be able to get him today said Mrs. Smith look I got to go to the bathroom so why don't you wait five more minutes said hunter okay ill be here I said as I watched hunter walk upstairs as soon as he left I got a really bad vibe.

"creek creek"

What was that asked may I don't know I said GET OUT EVERYONE GET OUT yelled hunter when nobody moved THE BUILDING ABOUT TO COLLAPSE added hunter soon everyone was trying to get outside I tried to fight against the crowd wait LANCE I screamed SKYE GO ordered hunter I'M NOT LEAVINGYOU I yelled GO NOW THAT'S A ORDER yelled hunter skye go said Mrs. Smith looking at lance one last time before running out of the building when a moment later the building fell to the ground LANCE!!! I screamed tears coming down.

Hunter's point of view:

After coming out of the bathroom I heard a strange noise coming from a hall looking around the room I noticed nobody could stop me.

"creak creak"

What the heck I thought walking into what looked to be a giant ball room and in the middle of the room was a giant bomb all the sudden everything click why would there be a bomb at Nickolas Anderson fundraiser because he could kill all his clients since he was already paid and keep the children well crap I thought oh god I whispered there was only 3 minutes left on the bomb.

Skye I whispered running out of the room I was too far away from any of the exits but I promised ward I would keep skye safe and that's exactly what I'm going to do GET OUT EVERYONE GET OUT THERE'S A BOMB I yelled soon everyone was pushing and shoving each other to get out of the room I noticed skye was fighting against the crowd trying to get towards me LANCE screamed skye GO I yelled but- I cut skye off GO NOW THAT'S An ORDER I yelled skye listen to him said Mrs. Smith skye locked eyes with me I just nodded she looked like she was about to cry but she turned around and started to exit the building may I know I promised you I'd be fine I said don't you dare say goodbye hunter may said looking at the bomb 1:59

Melinda I said I heard may hold in a sob I never call her Melinda I always call her may Mel even melly even know she threatened to kill me if I called her melly again Mrs. Smith it's been a honor being in your class I said

59 seconds left

The honor was all mine lance said Mrs. Smith LANCE NICKLOUS HUNTER I swear if you die I will bring you back then kill you myself yelled may I love you to I said with a soft smile I've been friends with may to long to know she was scared to show her emotions but I broke her walls and I know she's scared and I love you may said.

5 seconds

Closing my eyes the last thing I remember was the bomb going off sharp pain and then darkness.

Skye's point of view:

its been 2 hours since our mission was blown and we still haven't found lance so far the body count was 12 people there were still 15 people uncounted for including lance hey you okay asked ward wrapping a blanket around my shoulders tried I said snuggling into the blanket I was watching may still going threw the rumble she hasn't taken one break since the rest of the class showed up it was heartbreaking to watch.

This is my fault I said ward looked at me with wide eyes this is not your fault don't you dare blame yourself said ward pulling me into his arms and for the first time today I allowed myself to cry. And cry I did I couldn't help to think I was to blame maybe if may had gone with hunter instead of me they would of found the bomb a lot sooner than we had its not your fault rookie whispered ward placing a kiss on the side of my head skye came a voice from behind me turning around I saw bobbi, steve, and clint it looked like leo had called the rest of our siblings STEVE!!! I yelled throwing off the blanket ward had wrapped around me I ran into my brothers arms and continue to cry shh its okay steve whispered pushing myself out of steve's arms I noticed his eyes where following may's every move and then it hit me I forgot that they dated during his senior year there still dating its just there relationship is rocky since Steve's no longer around may as often as he use to.

Ward ward I found him yelled may moving pieces of the building around faster I saw ward get up and started to help her I started to run back over to them LANCE!!!! I screamed NO! skye yelled steve stopping me from getting any closer while clint and bobbi ran to help steve let me go I yelled trying to get out of my brothers arms but he was to strong skye it's too dangerous steve whispered tightening his hold on me. Oh my god hunter yelled may moving her hand to check if he was still alive oh my god hes still alive yelled may tears of joy coming down her face I called the hospital there expecting us said bobbi together ward and may picked hunter up he looked horrible It was a miracle he was still alive I could only hope he was going to stay that way.