chapter 19

Chapter 19

One year later....

Skye's point of view:

I can't believe this is the your last year said Bobbi as we entered the high school just like we did last year expect this time we knew what to expect me either but it's kind of cool that way I can spend more time at the academes I said lucky said Leo giving me a loving nudge you'll be done before you guys know it I said waving goodbye to them before heading to Mrs. Smith's class again.

Walking into the classroom I let out a smile when I saw a very filmar face trip I said walking into his open arms hey girl it's so good to see you again said trip letting me go you to are you in this class for real this time I asked yeah I learned everything I needed from the class I took last year said trip hey beautiful came a voice from behind me making me turn around to see my very good looking boyfriend who I haven't seen all summer long.

Grant I screamed jumping into ward's arms hugging him tight ward just let out a laugh returning my hug god I've missed you so much I said finally kissing ward's lips making ward moan in the kiss when we heard fake coughing breaking us apart I turned around to see trip with his hand over his eyes mature said ward placing me back on the ground that's just nasty said trip making me laugh well well if it isn't the witch that stole my boyfriend said victoria hand walking into the class room giving me a dirty look filled with hatered vic what are you doing here asked ward rubbing the back of his neck.

Oh you know thought why not try something new for my last year of school so I thought why not do field training said victoria before we could say anything 2 other student's entered the class room along with Mrs. Smith Mrs. Smith looked very happy to see me ward and trip again well if it isn't some of my favorite student's said Mrs. Smith making all of us smile alright class take your seat so I can go over the rules of this class said Mrs. Smith I pulled ward to the love seat in the back of the class room I've missed you so much I whispered to ward making him smile I've missed you to more then you could have ever imagine said ward pulling me closer to him I let out a smile letting his warmness wrap me like a blanket while I had a lot of fun with my siblings this summer I still missed my boyfriend very much and could not wait to spend our last year of shield high together even if miss hand was determined to make our lives horrible.

Ward's point of view:

It was nice to be around people again since john kept me in the woods all summer with his dog buddy but most of all it felt nice to have skye back in my arms where she belonged but now I was a little worried about what victoria was going to do I knew without a doubt she was going to treat skye like crap and I wasn't going to allow her get that far because for the first time in a long time I am finally happy and I wasn't going to loose that happiness.

Skye's point of view:

Hey bobs leo jemma I said sitting down at our lunch table hey skye said jemma giving me a smile I noticed my twin was very quiet and that was unusual for her you okay I asked oh um yeah I just heard some guys bad mouthing hunter and not only did it make me mad but it made me miss him more said bobbi oh honey I said pulling bobbi in for a much needed hug hunter was still a sore subject for all of us there just idiots said jemma making bobbi laugh a little thanks jems and skye said bobbi pulling out of my arms anytime those idiots are lucky may wasn't there to kick there butts said leo making all of us laugh.

There was no doubt in my mind that may wouldn't do what leo had just said the rest of the school day went by pretty quickly thankfully since I was taking most of the same classes I took last year I knew my way around the school but right now I was waiting for jemma we where going to have a girls' day out since we didn't hang out much this summer hey babe said ward popping out of nowhere hey I thought you had football practice today I asked pressing a quick kiss to his lips I do thought I just give a proper hello said ward kissing me again the kiss felt like it went on forever and when the kiss ended I wanted more.