chapter nine

Chapter nine

(four weeks later)

Skye's point of view:

Its been four weeks since our first mission and everything was finally going back to normal well as normal as it could for shield high I was sitting in my desk waiting for Mrs. Smith to enter the class room hey skye said ward wrapping his arms around my shoulder what do you want I asked playfully pushing his arm off my shoulder.

There's a dance coming up and I was wondering if you would have the honor of being my date asked ward making me smile I would be delighted I said with a English accent making ward laugh ever since ward broke up with victoria our relationship has changed a lot where closer much closer.

Great I'll pick you up at 7:00 p.m. sharp said ward placing a kiss on my cheek before going back to his own seat I tried to control my blushing but failed.

?,??????(oh someone got a date ) said may in Chinese

???(oh shut up) I said back in Chinese making may smile

For the past four weeks may's been teaching me Chinese so we could speak in private when we wanted to you going with steve I asked of course who else would I be going with asked may hunter I said oh please I love hunter I really do but it's like pulling teeth to get him to dance he only does it when he's undercover said may he might not like dancing but he's good at it I said that's true agreed may .

Sorry I'm late class but I had to pick someone up said Mrs. Smith opening the door wider who asked ward Mrs. Smith said nothing soon we all saw hunter on his crutches hi guys said hunter out of breath I guess using crutches was hard work.

What are you doing here I asked getting out of my chair I'm so sick and tired of looking at the same four walls so I called Mrs. Smith to come and break me out said hunter sitting down in his desk I walked up to him and gave him a gentle hug careful not to hurt him.

Welcome back I said making hunter chuckle thanks said hunter one by one everyone welcomed hunter back all expect may who yelled something in Chinese at him and then attacked him with a hug hunter said something back to her in Chinese that made her smile.

Since hunter is on crutches for 3 weeks where going to take it easy maybe some more training but for today it's a whatever day have fun said Mrs. Smith walking into her office that's a first said hunter making may nod in agreement so hunter are you going to the dance I asked sitting next to ward who right away wrapped his arms around me.

Actually yes I am said hunter making may who had taken a drink of her water and started to choke when hunter had said that hunter simply patted may on the back until she stopped coughing with who asked may looking at her partner with surprise bobbi hunter said bobbi as in my sister bobbi I asked also surprised yeah I half- no I was expecting her to say no but she said yes said hunter with a proud smile if you're on crutches how are you going to dance asked ward huh I didn't think of that said hunter making us laugh

I'm sure you'll figure it out I said with a smile before cuddling with ward it was quiet for a moment before leo walked/ran into our class room looking rather panicked leo what wrong I asked its jemma there's something wrong with her she didn't even show up in first period can you look for her asked leo jumping out of wards arms of course I will someone tell Mrs. Smith where I'm going I asked picking up my backpack of course go said may will do ill text you later I yelled at ward before running out of the class room I knew exactly where jemma was today was date of the death of her brother and I knew where she was.

The wall of valor.

As expected jemma was at the wall of valor staring at her brothers name crying it broke my heart oh jems I said softly joining her on the ground it hurts jemma said I gently pulled her in my arms and allowed her to cry.

Then I remember a short song that steve use to sing to me whenever I was upset expect this time I sung it in Chinese even know I'm a little rusty.

?,????(oh my baby bird)

???????(there's no need for tears)

??????(turn that frown upside down)

??????????????(no more crying my sweet little girl)

???????(no more crying)

I sang softly the song worked because jemma wasn't crying as hard as she was before you going to be okay I asked I think so said jemma giving me a smile come on leo's worried about you I said helping jemma up I didn't mean to worry him I just didn't want to talk about my brother saying it out loud makes it more real said jemma whipping her tears away you got the memories' of him that's how you keep him alive I said before jemma could say anything we heard a loud crash what was that asked jemma grabbing my hand lets go check it out I said running in the direction the crash came from dragging jemma with me.

Slow down skye yelled jemma sorry I yelled slowing down my pace soon we reached the area we heard the crash from oh my god breathed jemma it was a science lab or what was left of a science lab the crash we heard was the lab be careful jemma there's glass everywhere I told jemma what on earth happen asked jemma I have no idea I said I then saw a man coughing I'm surprised he was able to survived this crash are you okay i asked placing my hands on his shoulder.

When suddenly the man jerk up he turned around making me gasps his eyes where bright neon green GET OUT the man yelled before groaning JEMMA YOU HEARD THE MAN I yelled running as fast as I could when I heard a roar of fury coming from behind us RUN FASTER I yelled pushing jemma in front of me OH MY GOD IS THAT THE HULK asked jemma running as fast as she could.

I DON'T KNOW DO YOU WANT TO STOP AND ASK HIM I yelled NO yelled jemma THEN MOVE FASTER I yelled when suddenly the hulk jumped between us AHH we both screamed NO TOUCH SISTER the hulk yelled walking closer to me JEMMA ITS BRUCE I yelled NO BRUCE STOP SHE'S A FRIEND yelled jemma YOU YELLED AT SISTER yelled the hulk getting closer to me much closer then I would like backing away from the hulk he was scaring me I knew he could easily kill me without breaking a sweat.

JEMMA I screamed BRUCE hey stop she's a fri- no she's my sister so that makes her your sister to we don't hurt family do we asked jemma coming closer to me no the hulk said now why don't we calm down and bring bruce back said jemma with a soft smile okay the hulk said calming down just a little bit.

When suddenly a whole bunch of security grauds came rushing out pointing there guns right at hulk NOOOOO!!! Yelled jemma right as the hulk swung his hand at me sending me flying across the room I hit the wall with a loud thud I felt something crack inside of me making me scream out in pain before blacking out the last thing I remember was jemma screaming SKYE!!! And then the roaring of a angry hulk.