chapter thirteenth

Chapter 13

Skye's point of view:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off telling me that I had to get up and do my job I wasn't exactly on vacation even thought I wish I was.

I tried to climb out of bed without waking ward but I knew my efforts where worthless when ward wrapped his arms around my wrist holding me tight so I couldn't get out of bed noooo its to early moaned ward grant unlike you I have work to do there's a reason why I was called back to Atlantis I said finally breaking free of ward's death grip around my waist what am I supposed to do if you're not here to entertain me asked ward I'm sure you'll find something I told ward getting dressed alright I'm going to catch a few more hours of sleep I guess I'll see you later said ward will do love you I said walking out of my room I knew exactly where mckay would be and that would be the mess hall running all the way to the mess hall I ran into a very friendly face that I knew very well.

Carson I yelled running up to him turning around and giving me a bright smile before pulling me in for a hug oh skye welcome back said carson with his British ascent thank you it's good to be back where are you heading I asked oh I was about to grab some food would you care to join me asked carson with a smile I would love to I said returning carson smile together we entered the mess hall where right away I saw john and his team.

Carson let out a chuckle at my face go on love I'll get you a tray said carson really I asked yes now go on said carson thanks carson you're the best I said placing a kiss on carson check before running to john's table in the background I heard carson say I bloody am making me smile JOHN I yelled running up the steps skye asked evan standing up I ran directly into evan's arms I've missed you so much I said and I've missed you evan whispered before letting me go so I could hug john you've gotten so big since I last saw you said john making me laugh that's what happens when a year pastes by I said pulling back from john turning my attention to everyone else.

Good morning mckay Dr. Keller I said with a smile oh um skye this is ronon dex you haven't officially meet him ronon this is skye mine and evan's cousin said john I had to admit ronon was a big due kind of scary looking nice to meet you ronon I said you to said ronon so mckay what do you need my help with I asked oh yes I need your help in finding away to make the zpm to have everlasting power said mcaky is that even possible without overloading the zpm I asked I'm smart enough to figure something out said mckay making all of us role our eyes.

When do you want to start I asked right now said mckay getting out of his chair no not right now Rodney she has to eat doctors orders said carson handing me my tray making me laugh thanks carson I said sitting back down oh right meet me in my lab when your done eating said mckay walking away without even saying goodbye.

I see he hasn't changed one bit I said taking a sip of my coffee nope same old Rodney hey me and lourne got our weekly training sections with teyla and ronon will see you later said john giving me a smile before john, teyla, and ronon walked off.

Feicfidh mé a fheiceann tú níos déanaí(I'll see you later) lourne whispered in Greek before running after them.

He's so hot when he speaks Greek said Laura with a big smile making me choke on my coffee laura gave me a big smirk before running after her husband Carson and Dr. Keller laughed at me gross I whispered and that's how they have Nicole said Dr. Keller that's a imagine I do not need I said you'll get use to it anyway I'm off to my shift I'll see you later said Keller leaving the table alright see you later Jennifer said Carson it's really nice to see you again Carson I said with a smile.

You to love like colonel Sheppard said your so grown up last time I saw you were just a wee tiny thing said Carson making me laugh I remember when I first meet you were taking my blood sample and you where surprised when I let you take my blood without crying I said oh I remember that you just looked at me with those big brown eyes filled with so much wonder and looking at you now I still see so much wonder always wanting to know the mysteries of life expect this time there's also a spark of rebellion in your eyes said Carson I don't like following orders I said you got that from colonel sheppard said Carson that wouldn't surprise me alright I better get going before Mckay drags me to his lab I said standing up oh I could so see that happening said carson pressing a kiss to carson dimple we should do this again I said we will I promise said carson with a smile I walked down to mckay lab.

Where I expected to see him but much to my surprise he wasn't there mckay? Rodney? I asked walking into his lab hey babe sheppard told me to let you know there going off world said Ward walking into mckay lab oh then that allows us to have some free time do you mind if I take a little nap I asked no in fact I'll join you said ward leading me to our headquarters so I did some exploring this place is beautiful said ward climbing into the bed first opening his arms for me taking the invention I quickly changed out of my uniform before putting my red tank top on and a pair of black shorts and then jumped into bed before snuggling into ward's chest I love you I said looking at ward sleepily get some sleep babe I'll be here when you wake up said ward kissing me one last time before I snuggled down and listen to ward's heartbeat and soon I feel asleep and had a very good dream.

(dream)

I was sitting on the sand at the beach with ward by my side I was staring at the ring on my left hand with a smile I love you said ward both of you added ward placing a hand on my still flat stomach and I love you I said kissing ward's lips when suddenly I was pounced on Hailey Allison Nicole Rose Ward what di d I tell you about pouncing on your mother like that said ward oh relax Grant she didn't do any harm I said pulling Hailey into my arms before tickling her no mama stop giggled Hailey it warmed my heart to be called mama I never thought about having children and now that I do it's the best feeling in the world okay I said pressing a kiss to Hailey forehead I love you Hailey I said love you to mama said hailey making my heart just melt.

Skye skye you need to wake up said a voice no I don't want to leave I said wake up

(end of dream)

Opening my eyes I saw ward watching me hi I whisperd hi you talk in your sleep said ward really I asked whose Hailey asked ward making my eyes widen I couldn't tell him I didn't even know if he wanted kids forcing myself up I crawled out of this bed no one important I said putting my comm back into my ear incase I was needed please skye don't keep this from me if something I need to know if something wrong said ward looking concerned feeling bad for keeping this from ward I climbed onto his lap smiling when he placed his hands on my hips to keep me from falling off always the proactive one.

Nothing wrong Grant and yes if something was wrong you would be the frist to know I said pressing a kiss to his lips moaning when he deepend the kiss before we could get any farer miss Coulson asked chuck talk about bad timing ward said against my lips.

Making me laugh before pressing down on the comm go ahead chuck I said colonel sheppard team brought back a man who claims he has a zmp that never runs out of power in return he wants fire power said chuck and colonel carter has taken this deal I asked not yet she wants you and mckay to check it out first said chuck alright I'll be right down I said climbing off of ward's lap who groaned yes ma'am said chuck.

Your leaving me again said ward with a pout I'll be back before you know it I said walking out of my room before running down to the gate room smiling when I saw john and teyla sheppard I said walking over to him when suddenly the man they brought back suddenly attacked me he kept shouting Lillian lillian oh my god is that you illian the man must of not realize his own strength cause I started to choke get off of her yelled sheppard ronon tackled the man off of me allowing me to breath take him to a cell yelled sheppard allowing ronon to place me on the stairs to calm my breathing down the man that tried to hug me ended up choking me.

While sheppard took him away I heard that's my daughter yelled the man making my eyes widen what does he mean I'm his daughter?