chapter 21

Chapter 21

Skye's point of view:

Time flew by pretty quick so did the training and before I knew it a week a half had passed and I learned I really really hated Mack with a passion he's always talking crap about "Eric" and I was getting sick of I not to mention he always gave me a hard time about coming from abnegation I'm this close to punching Mack I said entering hunter's room to see him doing push ups.

What did he do this time asked hunter well he was training and he made miles beat the crap out of me I said holding a bag of ice to my jaw I'm sorry Mack tend to train you guys hard because in the long run it'll help you guys defend the city said hunter still hate him I said sorry babe said hunter still doing his push ups being bore I got on his back and curl into a small ball oft can I help you asked hunter with a deep breath but contained to do his push ups I'm just tried and your so warm I said making hunter laugh both you and Mel all during middle school she was in my arms trying to stay warm people use to believe we where dating said hunter with a chuckle.

Do you miss her I asked gently everyday buts she's the reason why I took this mission I could keep her safe even if she hated me said hunter I didn't say anything but I did lay my head on his shoulder as he continued to do his workout.

Coulson's point of view:

It's been a week and a half since Skye went dark and I was worried and some what impressed with how long Victoria hand was able to stay in the fridge this long but that also meant the more likely Skye could still get hurt I was in my office trying to gather any information I could about where Skye might be when someone knocked on my door come in I said sir I have a idea on how to gather information from Victoria said ward how I asked well she's scared of may so I can go and get her said ward scare the information out of her asked it's the only choice or will find her said ward looking at the young man standing in front of me I couldn't' t help but noticed how much this boy loved my daughter do it I said ward gave me a smile yes sir said ward as he walked out of my office I looked a picture of me and Skye on my desk and could only pray that my little girl was safe.

Lance's point of view:

Dauntless were finally reached your final test to prove you really belong in dauntless you have to be able to take either me or Eric down in a sparring match said Mack with a smug look on his face now I understood why Skye hated him so much and truthfully I couldn't blame her Mack was such a jackass I thought are there any limits to the fight asked Chloe what do you mean asked Mack are there any moves we can't do asked Chloe nope said Mack  I had to hold back a chuckle when I saw Skye's smirk I knew she had something up her sleeve and something told me I was going to like it.

Skye's point of view:

I had to admit I was a little bit nervous about this finale test I had to do to become dauntless  Chloe prior you'll be taking on Mack said Eric making me smile Mack had said any moves where allowed and I had the perfect move oh Eric your sending that poor girl to the hospital said Mack with such a smug look that made me want to knock it off of his face I think she can handle it said Eric giving me a smirk climbing onto the matts I then faced Mack alright first one down for 8 seconds your out you guys ready asked Eric oh yeah this is going to be a piece of cake said Mack alright 1,2,3 go yelled Eric before Mack even had a chance I kicked him in the balls.

Ahhhhhhh screamed Mack like a little girl he fell on his knees I could see lance laughing Mack shot back up and punched me right in the stomach sending me flying back come on whose your daddy said Mack getting up I did a triple back flip knocking him off balance then I quickly knocked him in the balls again laughing when Mack screamed just as loud as the first time 1,2,3 your out said lance the whole crowd clapped I turned around to see lance looking at me with a big smile I could also see a hint of pride in his eyes welcome to dauntless Chloe said lance making me smile.