chapter 22

Chapter 22

Skye's point of view:

The train took us to the middle of town where all the other fractions where gathered I let out a soft gasp as I watched dauntless members drag people from there houses what are they doing I whispered I honestly don't know hunter whispered there going to kill all these people dauntless doesn't have any control over there actions I said trying to ignore dauntless throwing people from abnegation   onto the ground.

I know we have to find away to stop this come on said hunter leading me slowly away from everyone else where are you going huh asked Mack standing right in front of us oh right you can't talk anymore the great and powerful Eric a mindless slave said Mack with a cruel laugh seriously Mack stop talking to them said another guy walking up to Mack sorry Derek it's just I've always been second place to this guy allow me a moment of joy said Mack moment over let's go said Derek walking away fine said Mack with a pout before following Derek.

Let's go whispered hunter grabbing my hand where are we going I asked I can only think of one place who has the knowledge to create a drug like this said hunter who I asked erudite said hunter with a growl.

Coulson' s point of view:

Boston I said looking at may and ward who where standing in front of my desk that's what she said ward do you believe her I asked not if she was the last person alive said may ward I asked normally no I wouldn't but I doubt she would lie to may said ward why Boston asked may there are people are divided into 6 groups dauntless, amity, candor, abnegation and erudite and then the fraction less erudite is pretty much the brain of the Boston town and I guess there trying to over take the whole organization I said it was quiet for a moment there's something your not telling us said ward looking at may I could tell she was still hurting over hunter's death it's the same mission that hunter went on last year I said right away I watched may become stiff as a rock before clearing her throat what are we waiting for let's go said may walking out of my office letting out a chuckle before wrapping my arm around ward's shoulder before leading him out of my office you heard the lady son I said I could only hope we would get there in time.

Hunter's point of view:

Getting into erudite was way to easy why are we here asked Skye erudite is the brain of this messed up town I have a feeling there the ones behind this I said why asked skye I stopped walking so I could explain everything to Skye abnegation is in charge of this town erudite doesn't like that they have control they believe they should be in charge so they can take full control of all the fractions and with dauntless under there control I was cut of by Skye they have a army said Skye with a gasp bingo come on I said grabbing Skye's hand again.

Leading us down the hall hey stop yelled a guard run I yelled pushing Skye in front of me stop the guard yelled again Skye whatever you do don't stop I yelled

"bang"

Ahhhh I yelled threw my teeth as I felt sharp pain in my right calf HUNTER screamed Skye don't stop I yelled turning around with my own gun I shot the guard in the leg just like he did with me I ran as fast as I could me and Skye ran into the staff closet oh my god are you okay asked Skye looking rather pale I've had worst let me wrap this up and then will go I said breathlessly okay I'll do it said Skye I got it I said ripping a piece of my shirt off lance just for once let me help you this partnership goes both ways said sky for a moment she reminded me of may lance asked Skye looking rather concerned okay I said giving Skye the patch I let out a soft groan as I felt Skye put some pressure on my calf I'm sorry I'm so sorry whispered Skye as she wrapped my leg that's the best I can do said Skye that's okay you did your best thank you I said giving Skye a soft smile you are so very welcome can you walk asked Skye.