Deserve Better

Three days later

After the break out that happened in the Jail. Jilly and Camila haven't spoken a word to each other and the trial is tomorrow. Normani still calls Camila everyday to tell her I love you and how everything this is going but Camila doesn't know how to take it all in. So she turns to the one person who will give her an honest answer.

"What should I do? I love her with all my heart. Ashlee kissing me wasn't all my fault I know if I would have just went to lunch none of us would be in any problems that were in now. Me and Normani would be happily married I'd probably be pregnant. And Jilly would be where ever the hell she was before she got here. I don't want to give up all that we've been through and worked for just because she kissed some bimbo. It's not like they had sex. Normani's a woman now but she has the parts of a man and god knows she be thinking like a man 70% of the day so I can't blame her. Jilly is sexy bimbo. What should I do Sofi?"

"Kaki I love you. But you a big stupid head."

"What how am I a stupid head?"

"Normani doesn't love Jilly. She just loves the thought of Jilly not giving her any problems. You put Normani through a lot mentally,physically and emotionally. All with no cuban booty being thrown at night. Normani does so much for you. She flew us all the way out here you know how much that cost her. She fought Lauren for you. She's in jail in Ashlee because of you. Damn Camila she fought her parents over you. She ALWAYS chooses you over everything and everyone. Seeing Jilly and all the good times and stress free life made Normani fall in love all over again. When I think about it maybe you aren't good for her."

Camila only looked at Sofi with her mouth open. She's pretty sure she caught some flies in it too. Sofi is only 13 and she just preached like she was 23. Never in her life has Camila ever heard such truth being told shade but truth.

"Sofi I can't believe it. Your right Normani gave up everything for me all she had everyone she loved. Put her self at harms way for me. And the one time she lets me be free I blow it and land her in jail. Her parents disowned her because of me. And I've always put sex on the back burner. Sofi OH MY GOD! I don't deserve Normani. Jilly is the match for her I can't make her go through any more trouble for me. She gave me $20 million dollar ring I don't listen to her? What kind of person am I? Sofi thank you so much you opened my eyes. I love Normani but I don't show it like how she does. And she deserves that and more. I have to go apologize."

Camila kissed Sofi on the forehead. And called their driver to meet her downstairs. She's about to make a life changing decision and she's not ready to make it but it's better for everyone.

*skip to the jail

"Camila babe I missed you I love you..."

"Normani don't let me talk you listen ok?"

Camila took Normani's hand and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Normani I know you love me. I love you too you're my knight in shining armor. I love everything about you. I'm sorry for how I'm making your life a living hell in the past month. You don't deserve this. I don't deserve you. You've been in here for a week now when it's my fault. I don't want to lose you. But i want you to break up with me."

"What? Why would I break up with you? I love you. If it's about Jilly Camila I'll cut her out my life I need you...."

"Normani that's the thing you don't need me. I NEED YOU. You make my life easy while I make yours hell. You always cut people out for how they treat me God I love how you love me but I don't deserve that. Your parents left because of me. Normani I want you to leave me. I can't hurt you anymore."

"Camila where's this coming from? Did someone threaten you because I swear to God I'll make them pay when I get out of here."

"Normani stop it. Your going crazy because of me. I've ruined you. God baby I'm so sorry I did this to you. You're not a monster,thug or anything you just love to protect like a pit bull. I'm gonna miss that but I can't let you risk your life for me."

"No. Camila no. Your my everything why would I want to leave you? I'll have no one without you. My parents hate me now. My grandmother can't stand the sight of me. My brothers and sisters well I forgot they even exist. The fans still love me I think. But they'll start to think I'm so Frankenstein freak for just beating people up."

"You lost your parents,grandmother and siblings because of me. Why can't you see that Normani? Open your eyes I'm not the one for you. Don't love me because all I do is destroy you. Your the love of my life I'll probably never find another lover like you baby. But I'll take that risk to see you happy."

"So that's it we're over?"

Camila face is ridden with tears so she can only nod her head yes.

"Wow. I lost my family,friends and now I lost my girl. I have nothing left out there maybe prison isn't so bad."

"Normani I did this for you."

"HOW? HOW IS THIS FOR ME. I LOVE YOU AND DON'T CARE WHAT THOSE PEOPLE HAVE AGAINST US AS LONG AS I HAVE YOU I'M FINE."
Normani got down on her knees in front of Camila.
"Please baby girl give us a chance please. I don't need anyone besides you. I'm begging you can we at least here what the trial has to say before you call Normila quits?"

"Ok. I'm sorry I tried to do it this way. I'm sorry for everything. I love you Normani."

"I love you Camila. That's why I need you. You complete me. If fifth harmony becomes an issue I'll quit the band you stay and I'll work so I can pay for the bills and stuff. I'll get us a house and car all by myself. I don't need my parents money. I'll work 3 jobs if I have too. When your ready to have kids I'll be the best daddy/mom out there. I can handle this. I just want my girl by my side."

"If you quit fifth harmony so will I. We're a team a package deal. The job thing I'll work on it. Or I'll be a stay at home mom and full time house wife. And I'll put the kids to sleep. Then have you rock me to bed. But I can't leave you I can't we're in to deep for me to leave you."

"Well damn Camila we're not drug dealers now. To be in too deep. I like the housewife thing. But I get it I love you."

"I love you more."

"Yeah? Gimmie kiss than."

Camila grabbed Normani's face and the kissed until they almost passed out.

"You think we can have sex in jail?"

"Normani we don't need anymore charges on you. But I like the idea. But I gotta go the trial is tomorrow get some rest. I love you."

"I love you more."

The twists and turns brought them back together does that mean forever? but for how long?🤔🤔🤔 is their love really that strong? the trial is next and that's the end what will happen to our friends? Will Normani win? Or will she lose? Find out next time if you chose.