What's going on

"This is crazy you need to call this fight off".
"No what I neeed is for my girlfriend to support me on this decision."
"The decision that could kill you yeah that's a really great decision baby.
"You must think Lauren can beat me. But let's be real babe it's Lauren. She doesn't put much physical effort into anything. Hell she barely dances when we perform."
"Sure ok that's true but she's also very very competitive almost as much as you and Dinah."
"She can be as competitive me as she wants but she's sure as hell not stronger than me that's a fact!"
"Ok that's true I'll give you that. You are strong. My big strong baby that could fight anyone and win"
Camila was trying to use reverse psychology so she could distract her from fighting.
"Damn right I am and that's not gonna change any time soon"
Camila took an extra step and wrapped her arms around Normani's neck and started to kiss her neck and whisper in her ear.
"That's right your so strong baby. The way you was pounding into me last night I don't even know how I can walk right now. If you can beat my pussy up you can most definitely beat up Lauren's face."
Camila's plan was almost working Normani was slowly forgetting about the fight and began thinking about the sex they had last night.
"Mhmm you liked that baby?"
" Oh God I loved every minute of it the way you took charge. Your strong body above me your firm hands gripping me. (Moans) and all those grunts you were making. Baby it makes me soooo wet right now.
"Mila don't this right now"
At this point Normani was for a fact hard and really didn't have time to fight Lauren and her erection.
"Why what's wrong?"
"Well for starters I don't want us having sex on the rehearsal room dance floor."
"Why we can dance like we're making love. You love to dance and you love me it's like the best of both worlds."
"Don't tempt me babe like right now is not the time. I would love to make love to you right now and practically every moment we can but I have a fight to win. I'll see you at the fight Babygirl. I love you."
She leaned down and gave her surprised girlfriend a kiss on the lips and walked out like nothing happened. She doesn't even know how she walked out with a boner but she did.
"What the hell just happened? Now I'm worried and horny those things should never mix in a girls life."
Well her reverse psychology plan didn't work and there's only one person she could turn to at a time like this for a advice and guidance. The one and only Allysus.
(Skip back to the hotel room)
Dinah and Ally were currently on the couch sucking each other's face off Dinah was about to grab Ally's boobs till Camila slammed the door, startling the couple.
"Ally I need your help so switch from Allysin to Allysus real quick."
"Oh hell no Walz you did not just cock block me. You don't see me barging on you and Mani."
"China this is no time for that and me and Mani only had sex once so your not blocking much. Anyway Ally I need your help you have to stop this fight before someone gets hurt."
"Camila I don't know but I think this fight is a good thing."
Now this is something Camila's mouth hit the floor and Dinah was even shocked to hear her Girlfriend condoning violence.
"Ally what the hell? Your supposed to be against this you read the bible every chance you get and now you want to see two people nearly kill each other? Dinah you've been corrupting Ally way too much."
"No Mila this isn't about Dinah's corruption in me even though that's very true. You should let Normani fight Lauren."
"You guys must want to see Normani die"
"Walz lets be a hunnit here you really think Mani's gonna lose?"
"Well no I mean I don't know Lauren is very dangerous when's she's ready a force to be reckon with."
"Cmon now Lauren can't throw a punch to save her on life let alone take Mani's."
"Trust me yes she can."
"How can you be so sure?"
"Umm I just know ok let it go"
"Camila what's going on? How do you know Lauren can throw a punch?"
"BECAUSE SHE USED TO PUNCH ME!!"
"She used to what?"