Cabellos Know My Name

Warning it's gonna get smut all up in here

After all that fiasco at dinner and Camila calmed down everyone enjoyed their meals and bid the happy couple congratulations. It was time for Camila to fulfill the promise she made at dinner.
"Good night mama,papi and Sofi I'll see you guys in the morning."
"Ok Mija we love you. Can you and Mani try not to be so loud either we want some much needed sleep."
"No I think I should be loud. Cause my ring is way too big to not be screaming in bed about it. So you guys can wear earplugs or something now leave us alone."
As soon as she heard the door slam shut it Camila and Normani both knew it was game time.
Camila jumped on Normani wrapping her legs around her waist and her arms around her neck
"Normani I love you I really really love you. Your my everlasting love baby."
"I love you too Camila we forever."
"Yeah it's time for me to show you how much I love and appreciate you so let's take things to the bedroom."
Normani is really liking this whole sex with Camila is great and all. She's hot, her pussy is tight and warm and her moans always drive Normani insane.  Her tits are the perfect size that can fit in Normani's mouth and let's not get her started on that Cuban booty now. But when Camila cums Normani falls in love all over again. Cause she just tastes so damn good.

Again, that's not the point. They just love each other sex is just a plus.

Normani just wants to take Camila in any rough way.
Normani carries both of them up the stairs carefully not to kill both of them. She plants and leaves open mouthed kisses that she knows for sure is gonna turn Camila's neck all the hickey up. They finally reach the bedroom and Normani kicks the door shut with her foot and locks it. She doesn't want or need any interruptions tonight. And she slowly places Camila on the bed so she can start to unbutton her shirt.
Normani is getting the urge again, and as she rolls over to view the sexy Latina that she loves next to her, the need for rough sex dissipates a little bit. She kisses Camila's exposed shoulder and curls her arm around her stomach to pull her in against her hardening cock. The simple smell of her skin and Camila's skin does unexplainable things to Normani to just hold her close. She grinds and grips a handful of Camila's dress so she can slip her hand up and caress her soft skin. Normani hears Camila's breath hitch. She smirks and nuzzles her neck, cock pushing harder into Camila's butt.

"Babygirl," Normani whispers into Calmila's neck as her palm cups the singer's breasts. She squeezes her nipples until they stiffen. Normani continues to grind against Camila, smirking when her neck cranes to plant a gentle kiss against Normani's cheek. "Oh god if you don't hurry up I'm so going to kill you."

"Man babe take it easy we got time. Let me love on your body baby." Camila giggles and shakes her ass against Normani's dick. She groans and grips her hip to stop her from moving. "You need to chill baby and let daddy handle all your needs I got you."

Normani lifts her perfect brow and grins as Camila reaches back to wrap an arm around her neck. She nuzzles against Camila and sucks on a patch of skin, right behind her ear, smirking when the brunette shivers and bucks back against her straining dick. Under the covers, Normani tugs her boxer briefs down and rubs the tip of her straining meat against the exposed skin of Camila's back. "I'm willing to let you handle it if you hurry the hell up I need you so bad."
"If you'd roll over on your stomach. I'll handle you real good baby."

Camila obeys and Normani kicks off the covers. She yanks Camila's light panties and her dress off, leaving her sprawled and naked for Normani. She groans and kisses Camila's shoulder before licking along the dip in her spine. Normani reaches Camila's ass and she presses a tender kiss to each cheek before straddling the backs of her thighs.

They haven't done it this way before. Hell they only had sex once but this feels like they've done it forever. They went with missionary, but the fact that Camila isn't bucking her off reassures Normani that maybe, this is okay.