The Big Bang

Normani was done waiting. She roughly grabbed the petite brunette by the hips and tugged her inside, reconnecting their lips in a clumsy, yet passionate kiss. All of the pent up sexual tension was finally being released into a series of kisses and soft gropes. Camila was becoming impatient. She pulled away once again, tugging Normani's  lower lip along with her before releasing it.
"Take it off," She commanded weakly, lifting her hands above her head so her bra could be removed.
Normani was sure to keep her touch featherlight as she trailed her strong fingers along Camila's slowly up her body. The younger woman shivered at the contact and screwed her eyes shut in anticipation. When Normani ran the tip of her fingers over Camila's hardened nipples, she felt her cock stir inside of her boxers  at the sharp inhalation of breath Camila took in.
She went in for another kiss after pulling then broke it to massage her breasts with fervor. Camila panted against her lips, all of the air in her lungs seeming to escape her. With anxious hands, she latched onto Normani's  belt, unbuckling it and pulling her zipper down. Disconnecting their lips, Camila was finally able to the the huge bulge protruding from the dark skin girls boxers.
Normani held onto petite hips for a moment, her confidence suddenly lost. She met eager brown eyes that seemed to be holding a question. Instead of using her words, Normani went in for another quick wet kiss. She held back a moan as best she could when she felt a small hand begin to massage her hardened member through her boxers.
It's a new feeling for the both of them since their virgins they had never been touched this way, but she wanted to savor it. She kissed her lover, silently egging her on as her hands traveled down to Camila's ass . She grabbed at it roughly pulling the woman closer as the two of them gasped at the feeling. Camila nipped at the base of Normani's chocolate neck before pulling away.
"Do you want me, Daddy?" She questioned seductively, taking the birthday girls anxious nod as response enough.
Without a word, she backed herself onto the king sized bed and pulled her lingerie bottoms off. With her weight resting on her elbows, she beckoned Mani over with a hushed, "Come here."
Normani stared down at her girl in admiration - she looked like such an angel. " I love you so much Camila". Her hair  was tousled, half of it hanging over her shoulder while the other half rested on the pillow beneath her. Her bottom lip was pulled between her teeth and her nipples were still hard and begging for attention. Slightly lower was Camila's glistening pussy. Normani's  mouth watered at the sight.
She began by pulling her shirt off and removing her socks. Still the harsh, restricting fabric of her jeans, Normani's  hard-on was perfectly on display through her Calvin Klein boxers. She kneeled in front of Camila on the bed, wondering where she should start. Her lips, swollen and pink,were looking pretty damn good.
Thus, she leaned down, her cock pressing almost expertly onto the brunette's aching clit, and connected their lips again. Camila whimpered against her lips at the sensation, her hands moving around Normani's strong shoulders  back to unclasp her bra. After tossing the material to the side, Normani's larger breasts came to rest against Camila's own and was in absolute heaven at how close she felt to her love.
The two of them took turns moaning against each other's lips as Normani Began experimentally rocking her hips. Thank God for all those dance lessons Fuck, it felt good. She wanted to explore every inch of the brunette's perfect body. The perspiration her actions caused made for an almost angelic glow to her body. She could feel the precum leaking from the head of her cock as she continued with her thrusts. She couldn't decide what was better, the feeling of Camila's wetness against her or the way her face was twisted with pleasure beneath her.
Her eyes were screwed shut, brows knitted together, mouth slightly agape as she panted for breath. Normani thought about how she might pleasure her body first and slowly halted her motions. "Mila baby this our first time it's gonna hurt. I don't wanna hurt you but trust me I love you so much and the pain will go away". Normani wanted her love to trust her with her body. Camila sounded as if she was about to protest, the lack of stimulation to her clit not going unnoticed, but Normani Continued anyway. Her lips trailed down from her throat to her breasts. She took a few moments rolling hard, pink nipples between her lips as delicate hands threaded through her hair.
As her lips traveled lower, Camila retook her position resting on her elbows, watching every move her lover made. Then Mani's head was just above her sex at this point and Camila mindlessly spread her legs wider. Instead of putting her lips where Camila so obviously needed them, Normani left a few teasing kisses and love bites along her hips and inner thighs.
She then aligned her face with Camila's pussy, breathing out her request with struggle. "Can I taste you, Babygirl ?"
"Please," The small brunette begged, desperately holding onto the back of Normani's  head.
Camila was sure she almost came when she felt Normani's  tongue jut out and separate her folds. God, her body was on fire and she couldn't contain the moans that began sounding throughout the room like a sledgehammer. She shamelessly began rocking her hips against that beautiful mouth. She felt the strong, wet muscle teasing her entrance before being dragged back up against her clit. The teasing was driving her completely mad.
Determined to fulfill their needs once and for all, Camila tugged the dark head of hair back up her body and connected their lips, moaning at the taste of herself on those full soft pink lips. Normani  got the message and anxiously tugged her boxers off, her cock springing out from it's restraints. "Damn baby how big are you" Camila gasped. "10 inches long 2 inches thick" Normani smirked. Normani slowly lowered herself above the brunette and kissed her sweetly.
"Maniii ..." She practically begged, feeling the tip of the woman's cock grazing her sex. She placed a longing kiss against her lips, her tongue eagerly exploring her mouth in silent motivation. "I need you."
It took everything Normani's  power not to slam her entire length into the woman then and there. Instead, she held the base of her cock and teased Camila's entrance with the tip. Camila's arousal coating her hard-on was quickly spurring her on. It wasn't until she felt two small hands gripping her ass that her entire cock was sheathed in tight warmth.
"Ooooh, fuck," Normani moaned, falling into the tanned body, trying not to cum before she'd even gotten a chance to move.
"Ohh my God, Baby," The brunette whimpered against her lips. "You feel so good..."
With all of the self control she possessed, Normani began pumping in and out. Her pace was slow but the feeling was still indescribable. Normani had never experienced sex before and let's just say she likes it a lot . She admittedly never been this close to coming so early in the game, but Camila did that to her. The brunette probably wasn't completely could stay tangled up with her this way forever.
Camila, was so overcome with pleasure, couldn't quite express herself the way that she wanted. She wanted to convey to Normani that she needed to be fucked and ravished while screaming at an octave she wasn't aware existed. Like only Normani and Ally could reach. Since both options were off the table, she settled for digging her nails into the woman's sweating back and leaving cat like scratch marks while trying to stifle her moans against Normani's shoulder.
"Faster, daddy," She choked out before chancing a glance up lidded brown eyes.
Normani locked eyes with her as she sped up her motions, as requested. The intense, sexually charged eye contact on further increased the intimacy of their love making. Neither could express in words how fucking amazing it felt to be so close to one another in the way that they had yearned to since their first kiss. Camila wished she didn't wait this long. Normani tiredly rested her forehead against Camila's while placing a clumsy kiss against her lips.
Camila was close and the fact that Normani was staring her dead in the eyes was not helping her hold it in. She didn't want this moment to end. Once they finished, the brunette knew that her and Normani have been missing out on some hot shit. Still, the white-hot heat that stirred in her stomach  was becoming unbearable and she knew she wouldn't last much longer.
Brown eyes met brown and she was sure that Camila was thinking exactly what she was thinking - this was it. Though the pleasure was tremendous and Normani could feel her orgasm fastly approaching, her eyes welled up with tears before she leaned down and kissed Camila once more. She maneuvered a skilled hand beneath her lover, gripping her back for dear life - anything to be closer to her. She noticed the brown eyes were moist, as well.
"Camila..." She breathed against her lips, the tight coil in her stomach ready to burst. "I love you So fucking much."
With little sign of warning, Camila's orgasm tore through her in ripples, her channel tightening almost painfully around Normani's  stiffened member. She felt like her future baby daddy cum just a second later, a beautifully erotic moan sounding through the room. The two of them were left gasping for air as they fell weak against one another.
Normani blindly went in for another kiss, but her impairment landed her lips just beside Camila's mouth. Camila took charge, still trying to catch her breath. She used her two careful hands to palm the sides of Normani face and pulled her in for a proper kiss. That one kiss, lasting what they wanted to be a lifetime was littered with more emotion than anything either woman had ever felt. Once Normani pulled out she whispered
"Best birthday ever".