Surprise

(Skip car ride back home)
As the girls enter the house it's empty Ally and Dinah are still out on their date and Lauren well she probably won't be home for a few days.
"Well what you wanna do now"
"I'm gonna go hit the shower then I'm gonna come back and hit it from the back cause I know you like it like that"
"Oh who said anything about you getting lucky tonight." Camila was just playing her because in reality she wanted some sex too.
"Well we only had sex once and we should probably start practicing again. If that's ok with you I mean we can always watch a movie and cuddle as long as your in my arms I'm good. Normani was rambling but she was also speaking the truth. Camila only shakes her head and kissed Mani on the lips.
"Trust me practice makes perfect.  You know I love you and love being in your arms but I do have something I wanna try out."
Before Normani could ask what there was a knock on the door. 
"What the hell it's after 10 did the girls forget their key?" As she went to open the door she saw two people that she didn't expect to see well at least not now.
  "Mom Dad what are you guys doing here?"
"We wanted to surprise you because we didn't celebrate your birthday together we're here now surprise!!!"
Normani wanted a surprise but not this one or at a time like this.