Proposal

"Mila baby stop your parents are upstairs. I just got your dad to really like me." Normani really wanted to give into the all the kisses Camila was laying on her neck and lips but Mr.Cabello made it very clear not to touch his daughter with him around.
"Really Normani? Your thinking about my dad at a time like this? Here's the gag he doesn't hate you he never did. He just had a wall up for me when me and Lauren broke up. And always wanted to protect. He didn't hate you he was testing you."
"Well I don't want to fail the test. I would never hurt you. I'd rather get hurt than see you get hurt. I love you way too much for that."
Camila took her hands to softly caress Mani's face
"I know baby. I know I love you more. It's just him trying to protect me. I know you'll never hurt me. I'm your ride or die remember. You go I go we do everything together I honestly can't think of anything we don't do together we're that couple that doesn't spend time apart. And when we do it drives both of us crazy out of our minds. I don't want my father to scare you away with all his worries and pre cautions. I'm willing to take every risk I can to be with you even if it leads to heartbreak."
"Camila I love you. I'm in love with you. You own my whole entire heart in your hands. I can't imagine a single minute or day without you I really can't. Your my everything. Nobody in this world can nor will take your place."
Camila was pretty sure she ruined all her makeup by all the tears streaming down her face. She never thought in a million years that someone could love her the way Normani does. And she never wants to find out either.
"I love you so bad it hurts."
"Me too Mila me too"
Before another word could be said Sofi can running down the steps and went flying on top of Normani and Camila
"SOFIIII!! What is your problem don't you see that I'm busy."
"Oh I know but I'm hungry and so is mom and dad. Normani what's that purple spot on your neck?"
"Urm...O..I um you know I was curling my hair and missed so I burned my neck."
"You more of a klutz than Kaki."
"Yeah!! I'm not that clumsy. Sofi go tell mom and dad to get ready for dinner me and Normani will start getting dressed. You guys got 45 minutes."
"Roger that big sis catch ya later."
Sofi ran back up the stairs to tell her parents to start getting ready.
"Well Sofi stopped the water works. So let's go get cleaned up. We're totally finishing this when we get home from dinner."
For extra measure Camila grabbed and squeezed Mani by the dick making her yelp and moan in both pleasure and pain.
"Fine ok you win but try to be quiet ok. I don't want your dad to kill me."
"I can't promise the quiet thing. You lay it down pretty good. But I'll promise you that my dad won't kill you. But go get ready now I'm hungry."
"Your always hungry."
"Well duh how else am I gonna keep this Cuban booty big. I don't do squats so I eat."
"Hell yeah the food going in all the right places too. Keep up the good work babe."
Camila couldn't help but roll her eyes
"Shut up. And hurry up. Don't forget to call your parents to join us. I might as well call the girls too."
"No need already did everyone will be there shortly."
[30 minutes later]
"Ok is everyone ready?"
"Yes Camila we're just waiting on Normani remember."
"Yes right she takes a while to get ready. MANI HURRY UP IF I MISS DINNER I SWEAR YOUR GONNA SLEEP ON THE COUCH."
Normani came casually walking down the stairs like Camila wasn't rushing her. But when Camila saw Normani her jaw nearly hit the floor. She looked so damn goo whenever she wore a button down shirt
"Ok I'm ready I just had to make sure I had everything. You look beautiful my queen. Mrs.Cabello and Sofi you guys look absolutely stunning. Mr.Cabello looking sharp yourself.
"Speak for yourself Mani you look so sharp you know if I was a few years younger and you and Camila weren't dating I would totally let you see where Camila get all that Cuban booty from."
"MOM what the hell I'm right here that's the most gross thing you've ever said . And back off she's mine. But yes. Normani you look very daddyish I love this look."
"Thank you princess and Sinu. But let's go y'all the rest of the gang is already at the restaurant."
"Which restaurant are we eating at?"
"You'll see when we get there my love."
Normani opened the car door for Camila than opened the car door for Sinu and Sofi.
"Wow isn't someone chivalrous. Camila I don't know how you waited this long to have sex with Normani. Like you should have thrown it back a long time ago. Normani if she isn't working for you. We can run off to Cuba and live happy I'll cook clean and everything you can hit it whenever you like too."
"MOM I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL REACH BACK THERE AND RIO EVERY PIECE OF HAIR OUT YOUR HEAD IF YOU KEEP TRYING ME LIKE THAT. I CANT BELIEVE YOUR TRYING TO NORMANI AWAY ACTING LIKE YOU NOT MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS."
"Camila baby calm down she's only kidding. I only have eyes for one ms.Cabello and that's you."
"I know let's get to this restaurant before I cut someone."
"Well it looks like we're here."
"MANI YOU TOOK US TO NANDOS!!!??"
"Yes babe you love it here it's the second piece to your finally surprise for the night......"
Before Normani could finish her sentence Camila grabbed her by the face and brought her in for a lip bruising kiss that turned into a semi heavy make out session 2 minutes later.
"NORMANI TAKE YOUR MOUTH OFF MY DAUGHTER."
"Dad leave us alone please for once I found someone I love who loves me back just let me is be happy."
"Fine ok. But keep you tongue inside y'all heads.  I don't wanna see all that before I eat."
[They all walk into the restaurant to see the girls Normani's parents, Grandma Babs,Sean,Big Rob the whole band and even Choie and Jilly at the table.]
"Well damn Normani are you sure this isn't a surprise party and not just a surprise?"
"Well it's a very important surprise to me and hopefully it will be to you too so I brought all our close loved ones here who are important to us."
"I just love you so much now let's eat I'm hungry."
Normani pulled out Camila's chair for her while pulling out Sinu and Sofi's too.
"Cough,Cough whipped." Dinah loved teasing her best friend
"Dinah Jane if you don't say your sorry right now I'm not talking to you for the rest of the night." Ally really knew how to put Dinah in her place that's why Dinah has been out of trouble lately
"Aww come on babe please just this one time?"
"No say your sorry to Normani."
"Fine damn sorry Normani."
"Thank you baby." Ally leaned up to peck the frowning Polynesian
"Who's whipped now Dinah? But just cause I know how to treat a lady like a queen doesn't make me whipped. But anyway I have an announcement to make."
"Can we do this after the appetizers baby?"
"No I wanna do it now. Camila I loved you since the first day I saw you at boot camp at X factor. I couldn't wait to make you mine but I surely had to since you started dating Lauren. When Fifth Harmony was put together it was literally 2 of my dreams come true. The girl of my dreams living the career of my dreams with me life couldn't get any better. I remember when I asked you out on our first date and I was a mess the whole time because I didn't know if you'd like me or not. But here we are 1 year and some months later and I'm madly in love with you. I can't let a second go by without thinking of you about you. Even when we don't say a word to each other I look into your eyes and I hear a thousand words. My heart life and body belong to you Camila I don't want anyone else for me your the one this is it for me. I want you to be the mother of my kids I want us to grown old together. I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. Nobody will ever hurt you baby girl I got you. I'll protect you from any and everything that tries to come your way. Like you said earlier you my ride or die. And this is another ride I want us to take. You are the most important and main focus in my life. I want to make the you the happiest girl in the world.But most importantly I want you spend the rest of your life as Mrs.Hamilton..."
Normani took the ring from her pocket and got down on one knee
"Karla Camila Cabello will you marry me?"

Oh No  a cliff hanger will Camila say yes Or will she say no we'll have wait and see until next time. Peace out homies homies

Birthday Sex NormilaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara