Spill the tea

After Normani and her father finished their talk little did they know Camila and mama Dre were having a talk of their own.
"Shhh let's hear what they're talking about." Said mr Hamilton.
"Dad that's ease dropping. We shouldn't."
"Yes but sometimes this gives a helping hand next argument. So be quiet and listen to your old man." Normani didn't have any further complaining to do so she just bent down and listened.
"So Mila how are you and Mani doing?" Mama Dre wanted to make some small talk
"Oh we're going great actually thanks for asking. As you know we've been together for over a year now so everyday we keep getting stronger and stronger."
"I'm hoping she treats you right. Me and her father raised her to treat and respect women.  She hasn't pushed sex on you has she?"
"Ohhh nooooo no no Normani never has pushed sex not even once our whole relationship. She treats me like a queen actually she's really the sweetest ever all she ever does is protect me and love me. I know she puts on this big bad boss image  which she is but at the end of the day she's my Manibear. I haven't had much relationship experience but the little I did have none of them treated like Normani like an actual girlfriend someone they love. I see a future for use I really do." Camila just poured her heart out to Normani's mother but she felt the need to defend their relationship
"Well I'm glad you two are so into each other. And regarding a future I expect grandkids in the next five years.
Camila nearly dropped her tray of cookies. Kids was always in her heart but she didn't know if Normani wanted any so quickly.
"We'll most definitely work on kids when Normani is ready."
"Fair enough I just not when I'm to old I need to be able to play and interact with them."
"Deal."
"So Camila I know I'm not your real mother but I see you as my own and some day as my daughter in law so please don't get offended by what I'm about to say. Have you and Normani had sex yet."
Camila eyes went wide she knew this question  was probably coming soon so she might as well let it out.
"We...ee um yea you know. Sigh yes we had sex but only once and on her birthday the other day."
Mama D couldn't help but laugh at Camila's actions.
"Oh honey that's fine it's about time y'all kids did it anyway. I'm surprised she lasted this long by the way she looks at you." Camila blushed
"Yeah that's kind of my fault I just wanted it to be right."
"Don't say sorry honey when your mind and body is ready that's when you do it. Not because my daughter acts like a horny teenager."
"Oh trust me that night she acted and lasted more than a teenager."
"I'm glad the first time I had with her father he was a bit of a mess but it gets better."
Before Camila could respond Mr H and Normani busted in the kitchen walked down downstairs to see Camila and mama Dre fixing tea and cookies. Camila was slaving away fixing the cookies and mama was pouring the tea.
"Look what we have here Mani our women are in the kitchen. You know what honey I'm tired let's go to bed I think you need some rest."
"I'm not tired."
"Your fighting it lets go." Before she said anything else he dragged her up the stairs and shut the door.
"Well that's weird so what you and my mom take about?"
"Oh nothing much you,me,us her and your dad."
"So y'all didn't talk about what me and dad can do in bed?"
"A women never reveals tea talk."
Normani just picked her up and threw her over her shoulder.
"I think your tired too babe."
"I'm not but ok that's for the ride."
"This isn't the only ride your going on tonight."