Bet

Today is the big day..... Not the wedding day so maybe medium sized day. Camila's parents just flew in and it's finally time for Normani to get ready to ask for their daughters hand in marriage. This could really make or break their entire relationship even their future together this could go really really well and they say yes and everything keeps it moving like a well oiled machine. Or they can say no and everything just crashes and burns terribly......
  "You got this Mani. Don't take no for a answer fight for her."
"Dinah I really don't think I can fight for them to say yes."
"What you mean?!! Yes you can and you will Normila is my second favorite ship I don't need it to sink at a time like this so close to reaching the island of paradise."
"Second ship who's your first?"
"Dinally of course. What the hell kind of question is that me and my girl is always gonna be number 1 in my eyes."
"Y'all cute and all don't get me wrong but Normila is really that true OTP"
"Normani I love you like one of my many sisters that I have but you got me fucked up if you think you and Mila are cuter than me a Ally."
"I don't think that I know that."
"Shitting me. Dinally is goals our height difference alone makes us amazing."
"Dinah we ain't gotta fight this way. Just get on Twitter and make a poll or some shit."
"Alright bet. The couple that loses pays for double dates for the next 3 months."
"Deal get your pockets ready cause me and Mila love to eat."
"I thought you love to eat Mila? But Yeah ok remember Ally likes steak."
"Of course she's my favorite meal but you know a girl gotta have her wings now"
"Anyway back to the proposal we always getting side tracked."
"Yeah you right. I got this lets get this over with their plane is landing in 45 minutes."
"Go get them tiger you got this."