Choices

"What's going on here? I'll ask it one more time."

"Camila you know my past with Jilly. I told you everything from how she broke my heart and my love is still there. My parents always wanted me to marry Jilly. But it didn't happen and now seeing her all these feeling came back. We talked about about and we..."

"We what?"

"We kissed Camila twice. It wasn't for lust or because I want her. I do but we kissed because we have to say goodbye we have to let each other go. Our love was still lingering and interfering with moving on. I have to let you go Jilly. And you have to let me go. I'll always love you like I said. And like we said we before if things don't work out I'll come back to you if you let me. Jilly Anais I love you forever. But I'm in love with Camila Cabello."

Jilly knew this would happen but like Normani said she needed clearance. To set each other free.

"I'll always love you Normani Hamilton. I understand Camila I'm sorry but this is my fault don't blame Normani. She didn't cheat on you."

"You shut the fuck up blondie. How is this not cheating? Normani just confessed she still loves you. And you guys kissed. I know I kissed Ashlee Normani but that was against my will. And I never had feelings for Ashlee. You on the other hand is in love with Jilly."

"I know this doesn't make sense. But I want you Camila no I need you. For God's sakes I'm in jail for you I love you I'm in love with you Camila. My future is with you. When I got down on one knee I wasn't joking around I want you as my wife in my life mother of my kids everything. I'm not gonna lie I was gonna have that future with Jilly but that's over. It's cancelled. Karla Camila Cabello your the one that I want I know you don't believe me right about now but I do. Even if I have to sit in this jail for years to prove it to you."

"That's won't be necessary Normani. I won't have you locked up in her for long at all."

"Oh no I won't have you representing Normani after this whole love situation. These feeling don't sit well with me at fucking all. I don't want you getting all goo goo with my Normani. I'm not pleased with your actions either Normani. But sadly I understand you I'm not mad. Upset yes but mad no. Jilly I don't hate you either but I don't want you representing Normani while still having feelings for her."

"I understand Camila I thank you. But I have to represent Normani I can make her free. I can get her a fair and speedy trial. I'm not even charging. Hell I offered to pay her bail. My love won't interfere with how I handle this case. She'll just be another client. From here on out. We'll only meet on your terms. I have to go schedule a trial no anyway. Camila I got this please do this for Normani."

Camila had to think long and hard about her decision whether or not she really wanted Jilly to help after all this love being confessed. She even had to think if she wanted to believe in Normani in general.

"Normani I love you. Apparently Jilly loves you too you must be a very lovable person. I know you me but apparently you love Jilly too. So you must be a very loving person. I'm not going to make you choose because sadly I understand your heart is torn. Jilly is your first love I remember all the talks we had about it. I want to be with you but I don't want to be with you if Jilly has such a huge place in your heart too."

"No Camila no I love you. I want you all of you I'm over Jilly and Jilly is over me too. I had to before you Jilly was my world. But you Camila I want to give you the universe. You gotta believe me Camila I do so much for you. I'm always there for you for crying out loud apparently I'm almost a murder because how I allegedly damaged Ashlee's face because she kissed you. You are not going anywhere. And neither is Jilly we will always be best friends broken hearted lovers second. You have to accept that I won't cheat on you."

"THAT'S THE THING NORMANI YOU ALREADY DID. Finding out your feelings for Jilly through that kiss made you realize and me realize maybe we aren't made for each other. Maybe I can't be the perfect wife you need and deserve. I don't have the super model body that she does but God Normani I loved you. No I love you and hearing that you kissed and found out FUCKING feelings. I don't know what to say. Is it because I didn't have sex with you fast enough. I should have thrown myself at you the first chance I could have."

"Camila just listen ok. I don't care you don't have to have a super model body. The body you have is perfect for me don't do this I can be faithful. I am faithful this doesn't even count. As I said you Ashlee kissed and her we are. Jilly wouldn't be here and feelings wouldn't be here if you just came to FUCKING lunch with me BUT NO YOU ALWAYS WANT TO HANG OUT WITH THE DAMN DREAD."

"MAYBE I SHOULD BE WITH ASHLEE NOW."

Normani stood up and kicked her chair across the other room.

"I WISH YOU FUCKING WOULD CAMILA. I FUCKING DARE YOU. AFTER ALL IV'E DONE FOR YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. YOU WANNA BRING UP THE BITCH THAT PUT ME IN HERE? SOME WIFE YOU ARE."

The guards came over and tackled Normani to the crowd and and tried to carry her away.

"NO NO NO it's not her fault Normani baby I'm sorry it's ok calm down I'm sorry I was wrong."

"Normani it's me Jilly calm down please I don't want the guards to hurt you baby."

Normani didn't stop stop struggling and fighting the guards they had to call for 6 men for back up until one of them tranquilize her. That made her crumble to the ground.

"OH MY GOD NORMANI!"

Camila was rushing towards her till a guard told her to step back.

"She'll wake up in a few hours. It's best if you two leave."

"Jilly this is all your damn fault I knew I shouldn't have called you."

"Camila sweetie Normani loved me all along. You just made her life hell. Look what you just caused to happen why the fuck would you bring up Ashlee? I know I'm one to talk but that was a low blow. They just treated Normani like a criminal and a animal. People who go through this in jail never recover back in the real world. It's better if you leave Normani and I'll take her back to fix her. You don't deserve her. Picking Ashlee or Normani bitch you blind."

"Jilly I'm this close to putting in jail too if you keep talking."

"Good. Maybe Normani would have a better life. I know without she would have."

"She chose me. Get over it."

"It's not over till this trial is. May the better girl win."