Chapter Thirty Eight

Depuis le début

"This evening." Came the firm voice of the school's principal and Sakura's mentor and godparent.

Tsunade.

" Baa-chan!." Naruto greeted loudly.
Tsunade rolled her eyes affectionately at the blonde.

"If you want girls, you can have that fight this evening in the gym." She said, her eyes softening at them all.

TenTen cheered, and Sakura hummed not at all against the idea in fact she was up for the challenge.

"Alright, we'll do it!." She laughed. TenTen nodded excitedly.

" Good, now get yourselves ready you start in a half an hour timing." She said before turning on her heels and heading off.

TenTen and Sakura snickering was all that was heard as they talked about all the way they were going to beat the fan girls.

In half an hour, they were both ready and full of energy.

Mikoyu and Ami were down right furious.. This could be their chances to beat Sakura and TenTen and embarrass them..maybe even steal those hot guys they got as boyfriends as their own.....

Ha! Like if that was going to happen.

Sakura and Teny looked at the girls and cracked their knuckles in intimidation.

"Alright my wonderful, beautiful youthful students, let's have ourselves a good match, shall we?." Gai sensei announced.

Sakura nodded.
"Sure, sensei. " she said.

The signal was given and the match started.

"You wanna take Ami, I'm gonna take Mikoyu?." Sakura asked as she twisted to the side.

Teny nodded.
"Sure, why the hell not!." She laughed. 

Ami aimed a punch to Teny. But she side stepped and connected with one of her own.

Sakura flipped back as Mikoyu tried to kick her, she balanced on her hands and twisted her legs, hitting Mikoyu straight in the face as she came running towards her, sending her skidding across the floor.

TenTen blocked as Ami tried to hit her chest, she pushed against her arms and grabbed Ami by the shoulders, flipping her over her body. Ami landed on her back with a groan of pain.

Mikoyu growled as she tried to land a lash on Sakura but she was caught off guard when said Pinkette came bounding towards her with her fist raised.

Her eyes widen as Sakura embedded her fist in her abdomen, using her strength Sakura lifted her up effortlessly into the air.

"Maybe this will teach you a lesson not to mess with us any time soon in the future... And if you still didn't get the message, well we can always kick your asses again." Sak grinned, before slamming her down on to the mat, knocking her unconscious. She dusted herself off and turned just in time to see TenTen make her victim unconscious also.

"Well, that was easy, can't say but I needed the work out." Teny said stretching her muscles.
Sakura nodded doing the same.

" And our winners are lovely TenTen and Sakura! " Gai said, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Sakura and TenTen high fives each as they headed over to their smiling and grinning group.

Ohayo Minna!.

Well today is November 8th....
*grins* .

Today lol is my birthday!. Not only mine but also Sasori's birthday also!. No wonder I love him.💞😘😍😏

Am turning nineteen today n for some reason I wanna go back to being a kid ...but nahh I'm fine how I am.

I asked for a birthday cake for my birthday lol  with Exo on it.. Man I love them see.

Yea I know lol I have never went so crazy over a boy band like this. ...Ever! .... One direction and five seconds of Summer are crap .. No offense to my readers who like them....I don't Like them for nothing n their not cute to me..I kn I'm weird for saying that but its true....I don't like them.... And since I'm from Trinidad I'm totally different from the girls round me.. N I'm not really a type of girl to be going crazy over a group of boys...but exo is an exception.

Aside from my babies Linkin Park, Papa Roach and my other rock bands. .Exo will remain my fav K-pop band along with a few others... No bad meanings Minna.

My heart belongs to Chanyeol...he is just so flipping cute n sweet....He's Exo's main rapper though lol idk but I always HV a thing for bad boys.. Anyhooo...

See the one highlighted

See the one highlighted...he has stolen my cold heart lol .I love him!!!!

But alas my mom told me I'm too big to be demanding such things.

Lol I'm sry for the rant I'm just so excited.. Though no one remembers my birthday but that's OK lol I celebrate with my friends.
Anyhoo I hope you guys like this chapter cause I did...very much.

Inspiration struck me n I had to write......
Oh yes I passed my exams....just got one wrong through...😖 but no Biggs... And thank you all for the encouragement...

Plus I got another exam coming up in December...kami help me.

Hmmmm lol I'm kinda hyper right now that's why this author note is soooo long.

Lol I hope you guys enjoy....
Sakura out 😸

Oh ya the next chapter for my Ichigo and Sakura book is out...for all those wonderful readers of mine who read it ....

Ja ne Minna! Lov ya!😘❤✌💞

PS I got sick......stupid fever!! But this shall not be the last of me muhahaha-*coughs* ..

Bye guys hope u enjoy the chapter!!..