...Explantions...

So. I guess you are wondering whats going on. Let me give you some explanations.

Existence is fluid. NOTHING is set in stone. NOTHING is permenant. This means that Reality is an Illusion.

As Humans, we attempt to place rules on things. We try to explain the way things work and we put rules and defintions on "life" and its mysterious workings. But what we need to understand is that Humanity only gets to views things in a relativey small frame of time and existence. We are nothing in the "grand" scheme of things. We do this, in an attempt to make ourselves feel less scared, less fragile than what we really are. Just because we say that "something is something," that does not make it so. Also, if you just look at what you are able to see, you will find examples of proof that are there to see. *A perfect example is the Hubble telescope. It has looked into distance solar systems and it has found proof that our "definite" laws of the universe, do not apply to their space*

The proof is out there.

So now, the cosmos has begun changing. And it is happening in the time of humans. Some will see, some will ignore and others will fear. But the changes are coming regardless.

I will try to walk you through them as they come.

© 2013, Aelfwynn MacGregor, AMB