23~~23

Adrien walked into the house and was greeted by Gabriel at the top of the stairs, clearly unease. "Adrien, are you gay?"

"Why do you ask?" Adrien asked him as he walked down the stairs to be at his height.

"Because of your boyfriend, Felix."

"How do you know about that!" Adrien yelled at him.

"I was at the school this afternoon. When can I meet Felix?"

"Never. I just broke up with him and besides I'm not gay I'm pan." Gabriel lifted a brow. "I like boys, girls and transgender people. I'll be in my room." Adrien walked past him and went to his room and collapsed on his bed. He groaned knowing he would have to explain tomorrow at school.

He went to bed and woke up the next morning to his alarm clock blaring in his ears. He got out of bed and got dressed for school. He ate breakfast and put his glasses on instead of contacts and got in his ride and went to school. Everyone looked at Adrien while he got out when the car drive up to the school and he groaned. He walked to class as the whispers grew louder and louder in his ears.

He sat at his seat and drew in his notebook. The dance was tomorrow night and he had no date and he had no intent on going. "Oh Adrien." Alya and Nino walked into the room and he sighed and closed his notebook.

"Listen, I'm sorry about yesterday I was just angry and Chloe was lying, I don't have a boyfriend."

"Then why did she say it was a secret and why did your eyes widened?" Nino asked and Adrien sighed.

"I'm pan. I like boys, girls and transgenders. I did have a boyfriend then broke up with him yesterday."

"Why?"

"He's a little to clingy." Adrien sighed and opened his notebook and continued working. He hated this already and knew there were more questions coming.

"Why're you in glasses again?" Alya asked.

"I like glasses."

"Do you have a date to the dance?"

"I don't think I'm gonna go."

"Why don't you just go with Marinette and us. We're going as a group." Alya smiled while Nino nervously laughed.

"I was hoping we could go together Alya." Nino smiled and she squealed and hugged him.

"Of course!" Adrien rolled his eyes but smiled at the same time. At least Nino had a date but Adrien didn't mind since he wasn't going to go, unless a certain girl said yes when he asks her later.

Marinette knew she was going to be late to school. She hurried to get dressed and rushed out of the house, without breakfast, and sped to the car waiting out front for her. "Marinette your breakfast!" Sabine ran after her.

"I don't have time. I'll be late for school!" She called out and opened the door.

"Marinette eat your breakfast. You know what'll happen if you don't."

"I know but I think I can handle it." She jumped into the car and it sped off to the school. It rolled up to the s cool and Marinette jumped out before it fully stopped. She ran to the classroom and sat at her seat thirty seconds before the bell rang and slide into her seat as the bell blared through the halls.

"Just on time M." Alya laughed and Adrien saw something, odd, about Marinette.

"You okay?" Adrien asked as she took a drink form her water bottle. She nodded and he pursed his lips. "Did you eat?"

"Y-yeah." Marinette hesitated and Adrien groaned. He was about to say something but Ms.Bustier walked in so he quickly fixed himself and got ready for the lesson and decided to ask her later. When the bell rang at the end of class Adrien grabbed Marinettes arm and lead her out into the hall.

"Marinette why didn't you eat?"

"I didn't want to be late for school, or class. Excuse me." Marinette walked around him and sprinted down the hall and made it to her next class. At lunch she ate as much as she could so she wouldn't collapse. At the end of the day she got home but saw a someone she didn't want to see at all.

"Princess." He smiled at her and she rolled her eyes and kept walking. "Can you please talk to me?"

"What is there to talk about?" She barked at him and he flinched. She turned to face him and glared at him. "I thought you liked me too. I thought you liked me with the 'Princess' nickname and all the flirting but I guess I was wrong!" She yelled at him and he tripped, his mask falling off of his face. She gasped knowing who he was. "Adrien?"

"I-I-I-I-I have to go." He grabbed the mask and sprinted home. Marinette ran home herself and collapsed on her bed.