5~~5

Marinette tapped her chin then a smirk broke onto her face. "Let's do something."

"What?" Adrien asked, a small amount of blush on his face. Marinette grabbed his hand and dragged him out of his room and through the mansion. "Where're we going!"

"Somewhere fun!" She laughed as they ran through the mansion and to the gate. Adrien saw blonde hair come into view, followed by red hair and pulled Marinette back into the house. "What're you doing? Don't you want to have fun?" They stopped when they got back into his room.

"Not with those two around." Adrien fell to the ground And shivered.  The was a knock on his door and he jumped.

"Adrien." Natalie said and Adrien calmed down. "Your fencing training is in twenty minutes."

"Th-thank you Natalie." Adrien said back and rest his back against the door. He got up and started packing his gym bag as Marinette wrote something down on a sticky note on his desk then put it on his computer monitor. "What're you doing?"

"Giving you my number. When you get out of practice, give me a call." She smiled at him. "Besides, I should get home and do my physics work myself. Later." She waved him goodbye and walked out of the door.

"See ya." He smiled at her, blush overtaking his face. He quickly put the number into his new phone and put it into his gym bag and left the mansion and into the limo. He got to the school, where his fencing practice was held, and walked into the gym room. He put on his usual fencing gear and got out his fencing sword. His practice went by smoothly and he got everything right, again. He walked in with his team when Kim walked in form his track team practice.

He scoffed as a small smirk grew on his face. "Isn't it the Blind Boy!" Adrien rolled his eyes then a hand slammed against the locker near his head, making the few people in the room flinch. He took Adriens glasses and held them up as far as his arm could reach. "What're you going to do Blindy! What're you going to do!"

Adrien growled and clenched the fencing sword in his hand. "Give me my glasses back Kim."

"Fight me for them." He chuckled as Adrien reached for them, bout couldn't reach. No matter how close in height they were, Kim was always taller. "I should start calling you Shorty too!" He laughed as Adrien jumped to grab his glasses. Kim took the advantage and grabbed Adrien by the collar of his gear and held him up. He was also, always stronger then Adrien.

"That's enough Kim. Just leave him alone." A boy with glasses and shaggy hair stepped forward. Small beads of sweat rolling down his brown skin.

"What're you going to do Nino?" Kim laughed. "Don't tell me this losers your friend?"

"Why're you talking about yourself?" Nino crossed his arms and a few people chuckled. "Let him go and give him his glasses back."

Kim grumbled and put Adrien down and gave him his glasses. "You're safe, for now Agreste." He walked away and Nino walked up to Adrien.

"Thanks." Adrien whispered, nearly inaudible.

"No sweat dude. Gotta stand up for my glasses people." He smiled at him. "Nino."

"Adrien."

"I've seen you before. You always sit in the front with your glasses broken."

"Y-yeah." He muttered.

"Where're your friends to stand up for you?" Adrien gave a sad look in his eyes. "You don't have any friends, do you?" Adrien didn't speak. "Well now you do. Tomorrow at lunch you're eating with me." He patted Adrien on the back and opened the locker next to his and wrote something down on a piece of torn paper. "Here's my number.; call me or text me."

"O-o-o-o-okay." Adrien took it from him and put it in his gym bag. They walked out of the building talking until Ninos ride came and Adrien got into his limo and was drive home.