7~~7

Adrien walked through the school corridors and stopped at the water fountain before the end of the day after grabbing his things. He bent down to the fountain and started to take a drink when it exploded on his, water covering his clothes. Kim started laughing hard, a wrench in his hand.

"Very funny Kim." Adrien shivered at the wet of his clothes against his skin.

"I haven't even started." He smirked evilly and took Adriens glasses off and threw them on the ground then stomped on them. He lifted his foot and saw they weren't broken so took the wrench and hit his glasses with them.

"No!" Adrien shouted as the wrench shattered his glasses into pieces. Adrien dropped to his knees and held his glasses in his hands. The frame was still together but the glass was completely shattered. "Why do you do this to me!"

"Why wouldn't we do it to you!" Kim laughed and walked over to Chloe and Sabrina who were trying to get Lila apart of their thing. Adrien stood up and stormed out of the school, Kim and Chloe snicker ing behind him as he walked to their trap. Sabrina stood her leg out and Adrien tripped down the stairs.

Adriens head hit first then he tumbled to the bottom, a small stream of blood coming down his face. He stood up and grabbed his bag, only to have the strap tear off.  He sighed deeply and grabbed what was left of his bag and started walking home.  If Nathalie or the Gorilla saw him like this, who knows what Gabriel would do if they told him.

Adrien walked down the street by the Eiffel Tower and saw Kim with a girl on a bench and shook his head. At least he wouldn't have to see that where he went. He got home and carefully put his hoodie on his head since his arm hurt. "Probably broken." Adrien sighed as he zipped up the hoodie and cautiously opened the door, walked through, and closed it.

"Adrien."  He froze at the voice. It didn't sound like his Father and it sure as hell didn't belong to a guy. "Why didn't you get in the limo?" Nathalie.

"Oh uh t-t-that." He nervously laughed but stayed facing the door.

"Look at me Adrien."

"I-I think I'm good." He gritted his teeth as Nathalie moved down to him. "I-I'l be in my room." He slide around her and ran up to his room. He quickly shut the door and leaned against it.  He hated lying to her but it was the only for him not to have them worry about him.  He took off his glasses and put on another pair and looked at himself in the mirror and groaned. His outfit was completely wet. He took off his hoodie and grabbed another thing of clothes before heading into his bathroom and taking a long, long shower.

When he got out he didn't bother putting on a shirt and kept his towel around his neck. He looked out his window and lifted a brow when he saw Marinette looking longingly out her window with something attached to her arm. An IV tub! He grew worried for her as he stood by his own window, theirs only feet apart, and ran his towel through his hair before fixing it in the windows reflection.

He sat in front of his window and grabbed his notebook and instead of doing math problems, drew her in all her beauty. She blinked before noticing him and smiling at him. She grabbed her own notebook and wrote something down before holding it up to the window and knocking until he looked up and responded.

What're you doing?-Marinette
Drawing.-Adrien
Drawing what?-Marinette
Drawing a Princess.-Adrien
Can I see?- Marinette
When I'm done yeah.-Adrien

She laughed at his response and he chuckled, light blush on his cheeks.

What's with the IV tube?-Adrien
My medication.-Marinette
What medication? What's wrong?-Adrien
It's just a small medication for a disease I have.  I forget the name all the time.-Marinette
Is it contagious?-Adrien
If it was I wouldn't leave my house.  It's almost gone in me.-Marinette
That's good :)-Adrien
Yeah. I'll be over later and put on a shirt. Not that I'm complaining ;)-Marinette

Adrien blushed and scrambled from his seat and put on a shirt. Marinette laughed as she watched the blonde boy move and stumble as fast as he could to cover his chest. "Marinette dear." She looked at her door and saw Sabine standing their with a maid. "Who're you talking to?"

"The neighbor boy Adrien." She smiled in response as Sabine and the maid walked over to the window and saw Adrien sit back in the seat, his shirt backwards. Marinette quickly wrote it down and showed him and he fixed it, not seeing Sabine or the maid.

"He's weird."  Marinette laughed as Adriens face grew red and he wrote her a message and she responded.

"Why don't you text like all of the other kids?" The maid asked.

"We do but since we were here we're doing this." Marinette shrugged as Adrien started a drawing contest between them. She quickly put down a sketch and showed him and his jaw dropped.

You're really good Marinette!-Adrien
I bet you're better.-Marinette
No I'm not.  I suck at drawing.-Adrien
Yeah right.-Marinette
Seriously!  I can only draw a stick figure.-Adrien
I can't draw hands.-Marinette
No one can draw hands.-Adrien

Marinette laughed as Sabine lifted a brow along with the maid. "What did you need?" Marinette asked but didn't look up from the notepad.

"It's time to take the IV out and for you to take a nap." The maid explained.

Marinette nodded and told Adrien.

I have to go.-Marinette
Why?-Adrien
I have to take my IV out and then take a nap so it can work through my system.-Marinette
Okay. Have sweet dreams. See you later.-Adrien
Will do! Later.-Marinette

Marinette giggled as Adrien waved her off as she stood up from the window and walked out her bed. She sat at the edge as the maid took out the IV needle and patched up the hole in her arm. She lied down and Sabine closed the windows and the blinds. She kissed Marinettes forehead and left the room with the maid and she soon fell asleep.