11~~11

Adrien quickly took a shower and changed into better attire and left his house after eating lunch. He walked out of the gates and to the ones next door and took a deep breath before pushing them open and knocking on the door in front of him. A small Asian woman with bluish hair opened the door. "Hello?"

"H-hi I'm Adrien and I live next door." He smiled at her.

"So you're Adrien. Marinette talks a lot about you. My names Sabine, come in, come in." She moved and he walked inside the mansion. She smiled at him as he followed her into the living room of the house that was full of color. "Marinettes asleep. I'll go wake her up."

"No I actually wanted to talk to you." He darted his eyes around the room and saw a lot of family pictures. "And your husband."

"Us? Why?" Sabine asked. "Let me get my husband first, are you thirsty?"

"No I'm good. Thank you Ma'am." He smiled and she smiled back. She came back a few minutes later with Tom and they sat in front of him.

"My names Tom. What did you have to talk to us about?" Tom asked.

"About Marinette going to school."

They inhaled sharply. "You know of her medical problems right?"

"Y-yes but whenever she comes over to my house she seems upset and sometimes lonely when she first arrives. I think it would be bets for her to go to school."

"Would you excuse us for a moment?" Adrien nodded and they left the room to talk. Adrien looked around the room and his eyes caught on a picture and he walked over to it. It was of Marinette on her 12th birthday, but she was on a hospital bed, and she was extremely skinny and her skin was to an extreme pale. He heard the door creek open and he quickly sat back down in his seat. Tom and Sabine sat in front of him. "What school do you have in mind?"

Adrien smiled to himself. "I was thinking my school so I could keep an eye on her for you." He showed them the schools website on his phone and they nodded and wrote down Principal Damocles number.

"O-okay." Tom smiled and Adrien smiled back. "But do you promise to take care of her?"

"Yes. I promise." He smiled at them as they stood up. "And if you don't mind what disease does she have?"

Sabine pursed her lips. "I'd rather not talk about it." Adrien nodded.

"Sorry, curious just gets the best of me sometimes." He sheepishly smiled.

"It's not a problem but we don't really bring it up much. Have a nice day Adrien." Sabine and Tom waved him off as he walked back home. "Do you think we made the right choice?"

"It's time she has more then one friend when we move sweetie." Tom hugged his wife as they both stared at the portrait at the top of the stairs of the three of them.