13~~13

Marinette jumped out of bed and squealed her head off. She ran into the bathroom and pulled her hair into pigtails so it would match her outfit. A white tank top tucked into a jean skirt with a black belt around her waist and brown ankle high boots with a leather jacket ending at her elbows and the bottom of her ribcage.

She smiled at herself before grabbing her backpack and swinging it over her shoulders and running downstairs and eating breakfast. She sat in her seat at the table with Sabine and Tom across from her as she scarfed down as much food as she could so she wouldn't be late.

"Marinette, slow down or you'll get a tummy ache."

"I just don't want to be late." She smiled at her parents and ate the rest of her food then ran outside to the red car waiting for her. She got in and she smiled as the school came into view. It pulled up to the schools and she jumped out and walked up the stairs to the school. Adriens car pulled up after hers and he smiled at her.

Chloe saw Adrien looking at her and smirked.  "Hi I'm Chloe Bourgeois. My daddy's the Major."

"Hi I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng.  Do you know where I can get my schedule?"

"You're new?" Marinette nodded. "Follow me and if I were you, stay with me." They walked to Principal Damocles office and he gave Marinette her schedule.

"Chloe, go to class, I need to have a small talk with Miss Marinette." Chloe huffed and left his office and Marinette sat down in front of his desk. "All of your teachers know of your medical issues and have your parents on speed dial."

"O-okay." Marinette nodded. The door to his office opened and she looked at it.

"This is your Homeroom teacher Ms.Bustier.  She'll guide you to your classroom."

"Oh uh okay." Marinette smiled and left his office with Ms.Bustier.

Back in the classroom, everyone was talking about the new student. "Honestly she's so hot and totally digs me." Kim praised himself.

"Why would she want an idiot." Adrien muttered.

Kim picked Adrien up by the collar. "What did you say nerd?"

"Why would she want to date a blockhead like yourself." Adrien smirked and Kim threw him to the wall.

"Why would a girl like that want to date a wimp like you." Kim, Sabrina and Chloe laughed while the rest of the class watched in horror.

"Because brain is always stronger then brawn. In the end, I'll get the girl."

"Only in the movies dweeb." Chloe laughed. "No girl would want to date you."

"You did." Adrien taunted.

"Don't talk to me." Chloe huffed.

"No comeback?" Adrien laughed and got up from the floor and fixed his glasses. He sat in his seat as footsteps came down the corridor.

"She's coming!" Alya smiled and everyone sat in their seats.  The classroom door opened and Adrien looked up and a very small smile crept onto his face.

"Class this is our new student Marinette Dupain-Cheng." Ms.Bustier smiled at them and Marinette shyly waved at her new classmates. "Would you like to tell us anything about yourself?"

"Uhm I came from China and I lived her for about three weeks before going to school since I was homeschooled. I work for Gabriel Agreste sometimes-"

"You go into the Agreste mansion!"

"Y-yeah and uhm." Her eyes drifted to the blonde in the front. He waved his hands in a way saying not to say anything. "And that's all I can think of."

"Okay.  Thank you Miss Marinette. Please sit next to the boy in the glasses in the first row." Marinette nodded and sat next to Adrien neither saying a word. The bell rang and Chloe swept Marinette up and guided her to her next class, all of them being the same classes Adrien had.

Classes came and went and soon it was lunch. Marinette was talking with Chloe, Kim and Sabrina on one side of the courtyard while Nino, Alya and Adrien were on the other side. Adrien gazing at Marinette. "Dude, if I didn't know better I would say you liked her."

"What? No I mean yes, no! Maybe?"  Adrien nervously laughed, not noticing Kim and Sabrina walking over.

Adrien stood up to put his tray away and made it half way across the courtyard when he bumped into Kim, sending the left over food onto his shirt. "Look at what you did!" Sabrina yelled since some of the food got on her. "Even with those glasses you can't see!"

"I didn't know you were there!" Adrien defended himself. Kim poured the rest of his Gatorade on his shirt and Sabrina poured a lot of ice down the back of his shirt. Chloe walked over and took off his glasses and gave them to Kim and he held them above his head.

"Go ahead Blindy! Get your glasses!"  Chloe taunted. Adrien groaned and reached for his glasses but Kim held them higher. Marinette boiled with anger that this is what he had to go through everyday.

"Leave him alone!" Marinette yelled and marched over to them. "Why are you so mean to him! What did he ever do to you!"

"He exists. He exists and gets in our way." Sabrina pushed Adrien to the side and into a wall and he groaned at the impact. Kim snapped his glasses in half and walked away with Chloe and Sabrina laughing.

Marinette sighed and ran over to Adrien and winced.