3~~3

Adrien cleared his throat.  Him and Marinette moved up to his room where, as he expected, they didn't talk. "Do you like video games?" He asked Marinette and she smiled at him.

"Yeah. I like Ultimate Mega Strike 3. One and two are just-"

"-Trash?" Marinette nodded.  "I know right. The graphics are off and the moves lag behind the controls."

"And the color schemes are totally off."  She giggled. "And then Mega Strike 4? It's ridiculous."

"I know! The graphics are even worse and they took away half of the moves!"  He flailed his arms in the air and she giggled.

"And the new characters!  Their colors don't go together, the way they're builds are terrible and their moves! Don't get me started!"

"It's just a high kick but has like a really fancy name to it." Adrien laughed and Marinette agreed. "What else do we have in common?"

"Do you like animals?"

"Yeah.  I have a kitten around here somewhere. He likes to disappear."

"That's so cool!  I have a cat too. Her names Tikki and she's orange but in some lights she's red with black dots and her eyes are blue."

"Mines black with green eyes. I call him Plagg."

"Why Plagg?"  Marinette giggled as the cat himself jumped on Adriens lap and swatted his face with his tail.

"Because he's a nuisance. But still cute so I keep him around." He petted Plagg and he purred on his lap. "He's a little fuzz ball when you get to know him."

"Tikki's the sweetest cat. She has the power to make you happy even when you want to be in a grumpy mood. You can never be sad with her around." Marinette giggled and Adrien blushed. It was like music to his ears.

"W-where're you from?"

"China but since my parents bakery was big there so we went international and moved here." She smiled at him. "I don't mean to be rude but, why do you have glasses?"

"Because I can't see." Adrien chuckled.

"But why? Have you always worn them or did something happen?"

"Uh it was an accident."

"What kind of accident? Sorry I'm just curious."

"It's fine and its kinda a long story."

"I have time." Marinette smiled at him.

"Oh uhm okay." Adrien nervously laughed. "So when I was about 13 I think, I was modeling my fathers new clothing line and they were going to issue the pictures into a magazine he was signed with. I finished changing into the next set of clothes and walked out onto set, and it was fall so there were a lot of leaves and sticks around. I was walking over to the fountain that we booked so we could do the photoshoot and I tripped on a plug to the lighting." Marinette inhaled sharply. "My foot caught in it, making the light coming crashing my way and since it was twice as big as my head, no matter where I looked the light was blinding me."

"Yesh."  Marinette mumbled.

"So I fell against the ground and I closed my eyes, hoping it would help when it didn't. It took two minutes before people noticed and by them I had already lost a lot of my eyesight.  I was rushed to the hospital and three hours later I came out with three inch thick glasses."

"But they're not that big now."

"No. Actually my eyesight is getting better so the leans are getting thinner."

"That's great." Marinette smiled at him and her phone buzzed. "I've gotta get home.  See you tomorrow." She smiled at him and looked at him window and laughed a little.

"What?"

"You can look into my window." She giggled. "You better not be a Peeping Tom."

"I'm a gentlemen. You could stand my up at a restaurant and I would be the one saying sorry." Adrien laughed and Marinette giggled, making him blush.

"Well, whatever girl would do that.  Would have made a bad choice." She smiled at him. "See you tomorrow Adrien."

"See ya." He smiled and sighed dreamily at her while she left his room.