17~~17

"Sorry." Marinette squeaked as she backed away and walked around him. Chloe and Sabrina on the other side tormenting Adrien while she was distracted so she wouldn't notice and ruin their fun.

"I-it's fine." Kim smiled. "In fact I wanted to ask you something." Marinette put her tray away and lifted a brow but smiled at him. They walked a little as they talked.

"Go ahead and ask." Marinette smile at him and saw Adrien being hurt out of the corner of her eye.

"Will you do to the dance with me?" Kim asked, knowing she would say yes to him. What girl wouldn't?

"I don't think I'll be going." She sheepishly smiled. "Excuse me." She smiled at him again then ran to Adrien and pushed Chloe and Sabrina away. "Leave him alone!" She stood in front of Adrien and glared at them while he scurried away on all fours.

"Or what?" Chloe scoffed and she and Sabrina walked away from them. Marinette snarled and turned to Adrien only to see that he was gone. She sighed and walked over to Alya and Nino, got her things and went to the classroom. She dragged her feet to the classroom and when she got there Adrien wasn't there and neither were his things.

"Where could he be?" Marinette sighed and sat in her seat. The bell rang minutes later and everyone came in but Adrien.

"Has anyone seen Adrien?" Ms.Bustier asked and everyone shucked their head. "Odd." She mumbled and started class. At the end of the day Adrien hadn't resurfaced and Marinette sighed.

She walked around asking students if they'd seen him but no one did. She eventually gave up and went home, wondering where he went. She stayed in her room and when night came she snuck out and went to the park, hoping to see Chat. Ever since Adrien distanced himself she hung out with Chat Noir more and got to know him, and loved him more.

Chat followed her to the park and snuck up on her and put his hands over her eyes. "Guess who?"

"Chat Noir?" She giggled and he moved his hands and smile at her. "Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything." He smiled at her and walked in front and backwards while she walked normally on the paths in the park.

"My school is hosting a dance and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me." She blushed that she was asking him this.

"S-sorry Princess but I don't think that would be a good idea. You don't even know me." Chat took a step back from her. He didn't like her anymore. He didn't want too.

"Take off that silly mask and I might."

"I'm sorry but I can't go with you." Chat sighed and Mairnette broke a little inside. "Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine. Excuse me." She ran away from him and went home. She climbed up to her window and collapsed on her bed and cried into her pillow. Chat got home and collapsed on the couch in his room and groaned.

"What have I done." He sighed as his phone buzzed.

Hi, my names Ladybug.