21~~21

"What do you want Blindy?" Chloe scoffed at him while Kim and Sabrina crossed their arms behind her.

"Do you think it's fun to make fun of other people's weight?" Adrien gritted his teeth in anger. Marinette, Alya and Nino stood on the second floor watching from above. She gasped when she knew what he was talking about.

"What?"

"Do you think it's fun to make fun of my eyesight!"

"Duh." Chloe laughed and flicked her hair.

"Do you even think of the consequences of doing that!"

"Why should I?" Chloe scoffed. Nathalie walked up the school steps with Gorilla protecting his Father. They had a meeting with Mr.Damocles.

"Well the person you called ugly, they cut themselves. The boy you called too sensitive, his mother is dying. The boy you're having everyone ignore, he's getting abused at home. The girl you called fat, she's starving herself." Adrien spoke out. He knew it was all true. He noticed everything with people.

"Oh I didn't know that people had it so much funnier then me!" Chloe laughed and Kim and Sabrina grew terrified of her. Sure, she could get heartless sometimes but now she was terrifying.

"You're sick if you think that's funny! Would you be happy if I told people what happened to your mother!" Adrien yelled at her and Chloe gasped and a smirk grew on his face.

"If you do that I'll tell people your little secret!"

"What secret haven't you told!" Adrien yelled at her and a smirk grew on her face and he now knew what secret it was.

Chloe smirked. "Adrien here has a little boyfriend, his names Felix." Adrien didn't even flinch. He wasn't scared of her. The people around them gasped.

"So? Do you think I care! You never care about anyone but yourself! No wonder people hate you!"

"Everyone adores me."

"No one likes you Chloe can't you get that!"

Chloe scoffed, knowing she wouldn't win this argument. "Whatever Blindy."

Adrien growled and stormed out of the circle of children and up to the classroom and sat in his seat in a huff. Nino, Alya and Marinette walked in after him while heh read a book, trying to calm his nerves. Gabriel, of course following his son to see what he would do. "That was awesome dude!" Nino pumped his fist in the air.

"Whatever." Adrien mumbled and closed his book. He put it in his bag and slung his bag over his shoulder.

"No one has ever talked to Chloe like that. How'd you do it!" Alya asked.

"Speak the trust. You should try it sometime." Adrien walked out of the room and down the hall to the library. Marinette sighed and looked at her friends. Gabriel followed his son.

"S-sorry. I think he stays angry when he gets angry for a while. It's what I've noticed." Marinette sighed. "I-I'll go talk to him." She left the room and went to the library and found Adrien reading in a corner. She sat across from him and he rolled his eyes. "Can you please talk to me?"

"Why would I?" Adrien scoffed.

"Because you need someone to talk to. Everyone does."

"No I don't."

Marinette thought of something to say back. "There's method in my madness but no logic in your sadness."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"There's no logic in you being so sad all the time. Smile like you used to do!"

"Everyone wears a smile, a lot of them fake."

"But you don't need to fake a smile! You have so many things in your life that would make you happy!"

"No I don't. Have you meet my life."

"No but I'm experiencing what you're experiencing."

"No you're not." He didn't look away from his book.

"I'm practically dying, Adrien. If you've seen it I've lived through it." Marinette crossed her arms and Adrien laughed lightly. "You smiled! See! Smiles are happy!"

"For you they are. I don't like smiling."

"You don't like anything." Marinette pouted. "Th-thanks for sticking up for me."

"No problem." Adrien answered plainly. Marinette sighed and stood up and walked away from him.