12~~12

Marinette blinked at her parents but in reality she was freaking out on the inside. "Can you repeat?" She asked, a slight laugh in her voice.

"You're going to school starting tomorrow." Sabine smiled at her and Marinette squealed. She ran down the stairs and hugged her parents tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She squealed in her parents ears. She let go of the hug and ran upstairs to her room and picked out an outfit for her first day at a real school. She ran over to her window and looked through Adriens, seeing his room empty. She frowned that she wouldn't be able to tell him.

"Marinette! Your violin teacher is here!" Marinette sighed and grabbed her violin and ran down the stairs to her practice room and started her lesson. She played beautifully, like usual but then her brain went to her cat names, green eyed hero and she went off key.

"Ms.Marinette, please play what's on the sheet."

"S-sorry." Marinette sheepishly smiled and continued playing correctly. Hours passed and she soon was lying in bed, to excited to go to sleep. She got into better clothes and left through her window. Adrien saw her and smiled to himself. This is the perfect time she got to see her crush.

He got into his black hoodie, jeans and tennis shoes and left through his window and followed her but this time, instead of glasses her wore a mask that looked a little like googles. He followed her to the park where she leaned against a tree and looked at the sky. He stood behind the tree and swung to the other side. "Hello Princess~"

She jumped then calmed down. "H-hi Chat Noir." She blushed.

"What're you doing out this late? Another guy trying to get with you?"

"I can't sleep. I'm to excited."

"Excited for what?" He laughed at the light in her eyes as it shines brighter.

"I'm starting actually school tomorrow!" She smiled at him. "S-sorry I shouldn't tell you that. You could try to kidnap me."

"You never know."

"How old are you?" Marinette asked.

"15, and you?"

"15." She sighed.

"Why can't you sleep?"

"I can't wait to go to school tomorrow and meet new people and make new friends! I'm so excited I can't even go to sleep and dream about it! I want it to be tomorrow already."

Chat chuckled lightly and she rested her head on his shoulder. He blushed and so did she. "You should go home soon. The creeps start coming out this late at night."

"Can you walk me home?"

"I could be a creep."

"How so? A kidnapper or murderer?" She laughed lightly. "You don't really have the strength." They stood up and started walking down the street.

"You don't know that."

"You have noodle arms." She laughed and punched him in the arm. They reached a block from her house and she did what any insane person would do, she kissed him on the cheek. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Chat smiled as she smiled back and ran to her house and crawled through her window. Adrien looked at him arms, he was skinny. "Maybe I should work out." He ran home and crawled through his own window and went to sleep, along with Marinette who was dying to go to school.