16~~16

Marinette walked into Gabriel office and gave him a smile. "Hello Mr.Agreste. Is Adrien here? I need to talk to him."

"He is not seeing anyone at the moment." Gabriel went on his computer and typed up a report on his fashion show in the making. "Anything else Miss Marinette?"

"N-no. I just wanted to know if he was okay." She smiled and left his office. She was about to leave the mansion when she pursed her lips and ran to Adriens room. She lightly knocked on the door but got no answer. "Adrien?" She opened the door a little.

"Who am I kidding. No one would want to date me, I'm me." Plagg meowed while Adrien was passing his room. "I can't believe I thought I had a chance with her." Adrien face planted onto his bed and hugged his pillow to his face. "Maybe if I change my look." Plagg meowed. "Right. My insides would still be ugly." Adrien sighed and dug his head into his pillow.

Marinette pursed her lips and left the room and then the mansion and went to her house. The next three weeks were hard for everyone. Adrien went back to his normal way of life of being alone and Marinette hung out with Alya and Nino more then Chloe. Chloe and her minions picked on Adrien more and more brutally making him go home early or with a limp and a blood stain somewhere on his clothes. He wouldn't talk to anyone and he started working out hoping to get stronger.

"Good morning class." Ms.Bustier smiled. "Today I have a special announcement. We're getting a school dance!" The class cheered in excitement. "Now the school already has a theme and all of the decorations and food. All. We need is a good day to have it on so when we have that we'll tell you! Any questions?"

"Can we bring a date?"

"Yes you can in fact, I think it's required." She smiled and people whispered, most pointing at kids who they were going to ask or who was going to get asked but most people looked at Adrien, who wasn't doing anything but have his head down.

"No one will ask Adrien." Boomed through the classroom and everyone went quiet but agreed. Even he knew no one would ask him and he even planned on not going.

Ms.Bustier didn't hear it though. "Now turn to page 15 and we'll continue yesterday's lesson." She smiled and class continued. at lunch Marinette sat with Alya and Nino while Adrien sat in a corner doing his chemistry homework he just got.

Everyone was asking everyone to the dance, a few getting shot down and a few saying yes. Marinette pursed her lips while looking at Adrien. "You should ask him." Alya bit into her apple.

"What?! No I couldn't."

"Why can't you?" Nino chuckled.

"I have a doctors appointment?" She nervously laughed.

"What's with you and these doctors appointments? Are you dying?" Alya laughed.

"No!" Marinette yelled then quieted down. "I just do and I can't ask him."

"Why? You don't want to be seen with a guy in glasses?"

"If you haven't noticed all you hang out with is people in glasses." Nino laughed.

"No I just can't ask him alright." Marinette ate her food then went to throw away her tray when she bumped into someone.