2~~2

I know this isn't how Adriens house is but it's how I want it for story content

Adrien woke up on Saturday morning and yawned, but stayed lying down on his bed. Plagg walked up to him and sat on his head and Adrien laughed.  "Okay okay I'm up." He laughed as he took the cat off of his head and played him on his lap. He reached over and put his new glasses on. The only difference with his old ones, besides them being broken, was that these has a 90% chance of not breaking.  Even if a tire ran over them they wouldn't break.

Plagg meowed and purred on his lap and Adrien chuckled. His phone and he picked it up and scrolled through his notifications, not really happy about them. His phone started to ring as a call came in with no caller ID.  he hesitantly answered it. "Adrien Agreste?"

"Y-Yes?" Adrien gulped. "Who is this?"

"None of your business Blindy." Adrien took a breath of relief but was still scared.

"How did you get my new number Chloe?"

"I have my ways Blind Boy."

"I'm not blind." Adrien hung up the call and Chloe called again, and again and again. He blocked her number and walked down to his father office and threw his phone onto his desk. "I need a new number."

"Why?" Gabriel pinched the bridge of his nose.  This is the sixth time he's asked.

"People found it. People I don't want to know it."

"Fine just go.  I'll get you a new number." Adrien left his office and went back to his room and looked out the window to the house outside it. The window surrounded by vines and the lights always off inside it. Except today.  He stared intently at the window and flinched when someone inside walked by it, twirling in a fabric.  Her face, oh god how he blushed and wanted to get closer to her.

She twirled out of view of him and he slide down the wall. He wanted to see her again. Little did he know he would.

Monday

Adrien didn't want to do to school. He loved school, he loved the experience of learning with other people but with Chloe always making fun of him, and him having no friends, it was hard for him. He slowly got dressed and ate his breakfast. Trying to take as much time as he could.

"Adrien. You're going to be late." Nathalie scolded him and he sighed deeply. He stopped dragging his feet and got into the limo and was drove to school. It pulled up to the school and Adrien got out and dragged his feet to first period. He, again, was the first one there so sat at his desk and started doing equations in his notebook he made last night.

He finished the last one and closed it before the bell rang and Ms.Bustier walked in with the other students and started the lesson. Class after class, he was the only one paying attention and once again, he was the only one getting decent grades and, once again, here he was, in the library with broken glasses at lunch.  He fixed them when a girl walked up to him. A type a girl that would never talk to him. "Hi I'm Carly."

"I'm Adrien."

"Good." She smiled at him.  The two brown buns of hair on her head bouncing. "Ms.Shannon said I was falling behind in calculus and said to find you at lunch so you could tutor me.  I hope it's no problem."

"It's not. I'd be happy to help you." He smiled at her and all during lunch they worked on calculus and the work she was falling behind on. After school Adrien got in his limo before Chloe could break his glasses again, for the fifth time that day. It rolled up to the mansion and Adrien thanked his driver before walking in. He quietly closed the door and jumped.

"H-hi." She smiled at him and he felt heat rush to his face.

"H-h-h-h-h-hey." Adrien nervously said. He couldn't help it. He rarely talks to girls, but today is his lucky day because he gets to talk to two.

"Adrien." Gabriel appeared by the girl and he blinked. "This is Marinette, my new intern."

"N-nice to meet you." Adrien broke a sweat. He's never talked to a girl so long without it being something he could control like talking about school work.

"Likewise."  Marinette smiled at him.

"She will be here a lot so get to know each other." He walked away from the two, a small smirked plastered on his face.

Adrien heart was beating fast as the silence between them grew. He didn't know what to do in this situation.  He's a little ball of awkward around girls, but around a girl this beautiful. He might as well be the dumbest person in the world right no. "What happened to your glasses?" Marinette broke the silence.

"I tripped at school." Adrien lied flawlessly.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that." She giggled and Adrien blinked.  He was a fantastic liar so it startled him that she cracked his code. "What really happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it." He nervously laughed and scratched the back of his neck, the blush on his face growing.