22~~22

Adrien lied in bed after detention because he got in a fight with Chloe. Gabriel grounded him and he didn't mind because he got his beloved glasses back. Adrien sighed and got off of his bed and checked the time. 4:31. He sighed, knowing it was to early to text her but he needed to. The dance is the two days and yet again, he pans on not going but now with Ladybug always on his mind and constantly trying to draw what she looked like, he wanted to go with her.

But then it would be considered cheating, with Felix. He didn't even like him anymore but didn't want to hurt his feelings by breaking things off. He didn't want to hurt him so texted him instead. They haven't talked in a few days. Adrien called him and it rang a few times before there was an answer.

"Adrien! I thought you were never going to call." Felix laughed into the phone.

"Sorry. I've been busy with things lately." Adrien chuckled. "What're you doing?"

"I've been thinking of you!" Adrien smiled knowing someone thought about him. "With you not talking to me I thought you were going to break up with me."

Adrien nervously laughed. "Why would I?"

"Well, I don't know. But honestly I think we're drifting apart. Maybe I should move to your school!"

"No I think you should stay at yours. You know how long it takes to make new friends."

"Yeah well, we should go on a date soon! I miss you."

"Miss you too," Adrien moved away from the phone and sighed. If he did it right when he said he didn't want a breakup and over the phone he'd be the biggest jerk in the world. "Where do you want to go? On a date?"

"Maybe the Eiffel Tower. It's beautiful at sunset."

"Okay. Eiffel Tower tonight at sunset."

"Yay! See you then Adrien. I have to finish my homework."

"Me too. Bye."

"Bye." Adrien hung up after Felix said his final word and groaned. He would do it then. Eiffel Tower at sunset. Time passed by fast and soon Adrien was walking down the street to the Eiffel Tower. He made it there and looked for a boy with light blonde hair and grey eyes.

"Adrien!" He turned around and was greeted by a bear hug. "I missed you!"

"W-we just talked." Adrien nervously laughed and pushed away from the hug. They walked over to the Eiffel Tower and got tickets to go to the top. The went onto the elevator and soon were at the top and watching the sunset.

"It's breath taking!"

"Y-yeah I guess it is," Adrien smiled and nervously laughed at the same time. 'Come on Agreste. Do it now.' Adrien took a deep breath in and out a few times before speaking. "I think we should see other people."

"W-what?" Felix turned to him.

"I want to break up."

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" Felix's eyes turned depressed.

"I like someone else now and want to date her."

"You said you were gay. I thought I wasn't alone for once in my life!"

"I'm pan, Felix. I told you that but I don't like you that way anymore," Felix's heart broke in two. "I-I'm sorry." Adrien went back onto the elevator then walked home. Felix stood at the top of the Eiffel Tower, his heart shattered in pieces.

"Hey," A long blue haired girl walked up to him. "Don't listen to him. He's going to be missing out."

"What do you know." Felix growled at her.

"I know that you seem like a great guy. Why don't we go get dinner." She smiled at him, knowing he wasn't gay but something more.

"O-okay," Felix walked away with her, a slight blush on his face and his heart beating faster then he ever felt it before. "I'm Felix."

"Bridgette." She smiled at him.