Epilogue (9 years in the future)

After Frank was released from the hospital Dan, Phil and Helena exchanged phone numbers with everyone and where told to call, text and visit. Dan and Phil went back to london and got married 2 years latter when Phil popped the question, adopting a kid named, you guessed it, Dil. They even changed their last name to Howlter when the got married.  They stayed in contact with Helena and all their band friends. Their youtube carries took good care of them and Dan overcame existential crisis. They are happier than they have ever been. Frank and Gerard bought a house together and dated for 4 year, then Frank proposed. They have two little boys named Thomas, in honor of  the little boy from so many years ago, Franklyn Anthony Thomas Iero Jr. (after Frank's grandpa died he decided it was a good tradition) and several dog. They could not be happier with such a beautiful life. My Chemical Romance got back together......Bob was forgiven and given another chance. The band saved hundreds of lives for a second time, evolving with the emotions of fans and member. Bob changed for the better, dated Kristin for 4 years and then proposed. They now have three kids, Sophia, Abigail and Oliver. He could not be happier with how he turned his life around. Mikey and Pete dated for 6 years, then Mikey was the one to ask Pete to marry him. They have one daughter and one son, named Coraline and Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the 4th (Mikey made Pete do it). They both have successful music career and love their family. Joe and Andy dated for 8 years, Andy asked Joe to marry him during a show, Joe cried as he said yes. They have a house together and a little girl named Charlotte, also a golden retriever/husky mixed dog named Puddles (Charlotte named him at a young age). They could not be more happy with their lives. Patrick stayed married to Elisa, they had on more child along with Declan, her name was Kimberly. He is very happy with his wife and kids. Ryan and Brendon dated for 3 year before Brendon proposed, they now live together and have one little girl named Terra. Dallon and Spencer re-joined Panic and loved it more than before. Helena met a boy named Gus. They dated for 3 years and got married. Helena is pregnant with a little girl they are going to name Isabell.  Gus is sound man. Helena quit her job so she and Gus could be MCR stage crew and sound man. She loves her life with Gus, and soon Isabell.

(AN: I hope you all like my first big story, follow me for more. I love you all so much, BBBBBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE)