Twin (Skeletons)beds and one blanket

(AN: OMG 100 view thats the most i've ever you thanks so much!!!!!!)

Andy's P.O.V

     Helena had put me and Joe in a room together, she must had sensed the sexual tension and given us the room with two twin beds, but only one quilt. Now on any normal day this wouldn't have mattered, but tonight it was cold. Joe had insisted I take the quilt, and I was to tired to argue with him, but after 15 minutes of hearing Joe's teeth chatter I got up. I lit the candle on the dresser that was against the wall in between the two beds, flooding the room with light and the smell of flowers. I then grabbed the quilt of my bed and turned to Joe, who was sitting up in his bed, leaning on his elbows. I sat on the bad next to him and put my hand on his face, his skin was cold. "Is it okay if we....share a bed" I said trying not to lead him on in any way (AN: sorry little children I know plz don't hate me), he nodded and pulled back the thin blanket and sheet so I could climb in. I put the warm quilt around the two of us, Joe cuddled my chest. I sighed, "Joe baby we need to talk" I said, Joe's head shot up, his eyes full of fear. "Did I do something wrong Andy?" he asked, I shook my head instantly "no of course not baby, I just....I feel like we need to make some sort of commitment instead of just....whatever we're doing" I told him. Joe relaxed a little, "I kinda like what we're doing, just because i'm having a hard time with my sexuality" he said. My feet where cold so I stuck them between Joe's legs, he gasped. "What the fuck Andy, don't do that!!" he said, I smiled. "Baby sexuality is confusing, but do you love me?" I asked, he nodded. "let's play a game" I said, he looked uneasy but he nodded. 

"Do you like men?" I asked.

"Yes" he replied.

"Do you like women?" 

"Yes"

"Do you like people who dress as the opposite gender or have no gender?" 

"Not sexualy" he said, obviosly thinking of Gerard. "Then you're Bi" I said, running my hands through his thick curly hair. "That sounds about right" he said. My mouth was going ahead without my brain, as it often does. "One more question, will you be the one person that doesn't look like a piece of fucking shit" I said, OH MY GOD WHY DID I SAY THAT. Joe laughed, "are you asking me to be your boyfriend?" he said, I nodded. He crashed his lips on mine, the whole world melted around us, his curls falling in my face. I would have given my drumming skills just so that moment could last forever. But he pulled away far too soon, "of course dumbass" he said as he nuzzled my neck. Holy fucking hell yessssssssss.