The flight

Gerards P.O.V

  It had been A while since Lynz-y had divorced me, I still got to see my daughter though. I had received a call that Frank had been hit by a bus in Sydney Australia, so I did what any lovesick 39 year old would do. I bought a plane ticket, packed and downed some anxiety pills and got on the flight. I took a cab to the hospital Frank was in, and ran to the front desk with my suitcase still in hand. I slammed my hand on the desk and the grumpy mans head shot up, "Iero Frank, what room is he in" I demanded. The man looked at me "no visitors" he said, for the first time in years I yelled, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I NEVER GOT TO TELL THAT LITTLE ASSHOLE I LOVE HIM, NOW TELL ME WHAT ROOM HE'S IN OR I WILL DRAG YOU BY THE HAIR THROUGH HELL". The man cleared his throat, "third room on the left" he said nervously. I ran down the hall, almost crashing into a nurse, "sorry" yelled at him. I flung open the door, A girl with purple hair was standing in the corner writing something down. I threw my suitcase on a chair and ran to the bed where Frank was, he looked horrible. Stitches, bandages, casts and bruises covered him, but he was awake. "What the fuck, hello Mr. Way" he said, his voice broken and weak. I did something I hadn't done since 2013, I grabbed his face and kissed him. "I'm sorry I ever rejected you, I love you more than anything" I said, brushing his hair out of his face. The girl in the corner was squealing, Frank laughed. "I love you two, I never thought I would hear that from you again. Gerard this is Helena, she's sorta a fan of ours" he said, I laughed "no shit, thats your real name?" I said. She nodded, I noticed what frank was wearing. He obviously had refused to wear a hospital gown and was wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt, I turned to Helena. "Can I pick him up?" I asked, she nodded. I picked my tiny angel up, "will you be my boyfriend?" I asked "I thought you'ed never ask" he said. I sat down on the bed with him in my lap, I was gonna help him get better.