I see you lying next to me, with words I thought i'd never speak.

Mikey's P.O.V

            Dan and Phil had stayed in our guest bedroom while the rest of the guys went home to pack and say goodbye to their loved ones, Joe especially had a hard time leaving Ruby. I cuddled closer to my shirtless Pete, then I noticed something I never thought I would see again. Back in 2005 Pete had gotten drunk and thought it would be a good idea to play truth or dare with the guys, so now on his side in comic sans no less he had my name tattooed in blue ink. "Pete you still have that tattoo?" I asked with a laugh, Pete opened his eyes. "What do you mean still, I have not shed my fucking skin" he said, "no shit sherlock, I just thought you would have gotten it removed or covered up" I said.  Pete kissed my head. "Pete do you remember our first kiss?" I asked him, he sat up. "Of course I do. We where in Kansas during warped, sitting on a bridge over a small river watching the sunset. You where wearing a black trench coat, a black T-shirt and black jeans with a gray beanie and glasses. Oh by the way you should grow your hair back out" he said, I nodded and he continued. "I was wearing a blue shirt and black jeans with way too much eyeliner. Your beautiful lip where stained red from a cherry popsicle and you where holding my hand, I brushed your hair out of your face and you leaned in and kissed me. You must have had like, what three popsicles in the last half hour, because your lips tasted more like cherry popsicles than cherry popsicles." he said "your brother and his boyfriend thought it would be funny to ruin our moment by pushing us off the bridge, it was scary but when we where safely under the bridge you pulled me into a kiss again." he finished. I kissed his jaw, "I can't beleve you remember that" I said as we fell asleep.

Pete's P.O.V         

            When we woke up the next day Dan and Phil where already dressed, we had told them the night before where all the breakfast stuff was and that they could eat because this always happened with company. Phil smiled at us sleepily Dan however looked ready for murder, just like Mikey in the morning. I laughed "want some coffee Dan?" I asked, Dan's head shot up "holy fucking hell yes pleas" he said, "i'll have some too if its not too much trouble" Phil said. I nodded, Mikey sat down and slammed his head on the table, Phil jumped "what's wrong?" Dan asked. "Much like you my friend, Mikey needs coffee to live" I said placing coffee in front of everyone. The doorbell rang, "IT'S OPEN" I yelled and Patrick, Joe, Andy, Brendon and Ryan filed. They all sat around the table, Joe looked sad. "What's wrong?" Dan, Phil, Mikey and I all asked in unison. Andy put his hand on Joe's shoulder, "I hate leaving her with her mom" Joe said, he had been divorced from Marie for about a year now and had 75% custody over Ruby. We all nodded in sympathy. "Well" Andy said standing up "let's go load everything onto the van" he said pulling Joe up. A few minutes later Mikey got up to put his cup in the sink and almost dropped it, his eyes glued to our kitchen window. "PETE COME HERE" he said, I ran to him and looked where he was pointing. Out the kitchen window I saw Joe being pinned to the van by Andy, oh my god they where kissing. I pulled my phone out, "everyone get your phone out and come here" I said they all did what I said. We all immediately started filming, after about 30 seconds Mikey opened the window and yelled at them "SMILE FOR THE CAMERA". Andy let go of Joe and buried his face in his hands, Joe grabbed his shoulder and led him to the house. "TURN THEM OFF" he yelled, Andy just fell to the ground and died inside. Oh god this was going to be an interesting trip.