Holy shit someone take those skittles away.

Gerard's P.O.V

Frank must have woken up before me, because when I woke up he was no longer laying on my chest. I stumbled down the stairs, half awake. Helena, Frank, Patrick, Dan, Phil and Ryan where sitting around the tabled and breakfast bar. Most having cereal or toast, Frank however had a bowl of FUCKING SKITTLES. I snached the bowl away as fast as I could, making Frank whine. "What the fuck Helena, do you have any idea how hipper this will make him!?" I scold, Helena looked like being scolded by me was her worst nightmare. I was holding the bowl above my head and Frank was jumping to get it, Helena looked at her feet "sorry Gerard" she mumbled. I sighed, "it's fine, he's just gonna be hipper all day." I said, giving Frank back the bowl. After while Brendon, Pete, Mikey, Joe and Andy came to join us. Helena said the power was back on and her boss said Frank had made a speedy recovery so he could go home in less than 4 days, this earned a cheer from everyone. Mikey smiled, "you know me, Pete and Ryan have some more boxes" he said, and with that the three boys ran up the stairs, Pete's hand on Mikey's ass. It infuriated me to see Pete Wentz with his hand on my brothers ass, I mean I love Pete and I love that Mikey is happy with him. But to me Mikey is still 13, and i'm a little overprotective. When they came back down the stairs they where each holding two large boxes, they set them on the table and opened them. Groans of dread and gasps of excitement filled the room.