ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]

Start from the beginning

Jungkook, being the last, quickly closed and locked the van door before Hoseok could get into the van. All of the members joked and made faces as they watched Hoseok standing out in the cold.

Hoseok grabbed his phone out of his pocket and started to tap on the phone. Namjoon jumped up realizing who Hoseok was calling and grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

 Namjoon jumped up realizing who Hoseok was calling and grabbed his phone out of his pocket

He looked at his phone and then looked at the rest of the members. "He says that he will tell Tyla that we locked his daddy. You all know how protective she is with him."

Suga who was already fast asleep didn't care about the outcome but the rest knew that this would be a problem.

They all looked on and noticed Hoseok smiling as he moved the phone to his ear, waiting for them to give him an answer

When Joon didn't respond, Hoseok knew what he needed to do.

Dial for help.

Since he knew Sami wouldn't be up at this time since it was already after 12, Hoseok went with the next best thing.

He scrolled through his phone until he found the number that he was looking for and pressed the phone icon to dial the number.

The phone ring a couple of times before a deep sleepy voice answered Hoseok's call.

"Noona, is Tyla still awake?" He asked.

The members looked through the tinted windows as Hoseok stepped away.

The person on the other answered back to him utterly shocked that Hoseok was calling him Noona.

"Why are you calling me noona? When did I become a noona to you? And why are you waking me up from my sleep?" The person was just spitting out questions but never allowing Hoseok to answer any of them.

"Hyung, just play along. The members thought it was funny to lock me out of the van, so now I am stuck outside waiting for manager hyung to get here," Hoseok whispered into the phone but the male on the other end was getting upset.