"We came to say bye." My dad says. "Bye appa." Sam jumps on the bed. I push the eating table away. "Bye Sam." He throws his little arms around my neck. I hug him back. "I love you appa. Don't leave us again." He whispers. I kiss his head and he rolls off the bed. "Bye dad. See you soon." Bella kisses my cheek. "Bye my little Rose." My dad walks over. "Its good to have you back son." He says patting my shoulder. "Feels good to be back." I tell him.

And before I knew it, I was in the room alone with her. I can't look away from her. This was my woman. Breathing and real. I bite my lip. "Are you not going to come over here?" I ask. A small smile works up on her lips and she wheels over to me.

When she's at the side of my bed, my heart starts pounding. I throw my legs off the bed and look at her. I touch her face, her eyes close and she smiles. I lean in and press my lips against hers. My mouth sores to her taste. I've missed her so much. She wraps her arms around my neck, my fingers gripping the back of her wheel chair. My lips drop to her neck. I couldn't get enough of her, I hadn't had her in forever. She throws her head to the side, her fingers tingled in my hair. Right away I remember all her soft spots.

I hear her breath become unsteady.

**
Abby's POV

He was in control. I missed his touch. I needed him. I bite down on my lip trying not to make a noise. His hands grip my thighs.

There's a knock at the door. He pulls away from me quickly. Leaving me still in need. The door opens. I slowly let out my breath. "Ah. Jungkook. You seem to be just fine. I heard a nurse came to check on you?" Dr. Gang asks. He nods. "Y-yes sir." He says in a stutter. I smirk at the thought of him in the same position as me.

"Welcome back. You don't understand how worried you had all your family." He says. He goes over to a cabinet and grabs some things. "Okay Jungkook. I have some things I need to go over." He pulls out a clipboard. "Do you feel drowsy at all?" He asks.

**
Jungkook's POV

"No." I say. "Is your vision blurry?" He asks. "No." He notes on his clipboard. "Do you feel hot? Like you have a fever." Yes, I feel hot.. but not the way you'd think. "No." I say. He nods. "Is hearing hard at all?" I shake my head. "So we're going to make sure all your blood cell count is good."

Dr. Gang made me take various tests, and all my results were good. But sadly, I have to wait a week until I can leave the hospital just for precautions. The only good thing that came out of it is that the day I leave is the day Abby gets her casts off. And I sure can't wait until we get home, just Abby and I.

**

I feel like I'm not tired, being that I was technically sleeping for eight months. I see her falling asleep in her wheel chair. I adjust the bed so that I can sit up. I get off the bed and pick her up off her chair.

"Jungkook. What are you doing?" She asks in a tired tone. "I need you with me in order to sleep." I say as I sit back in the bed, I bring her head to my chest. "I thought I'd never hear your heart against my ear again.." She whispers as she presses her hand against my stomach I run my fingers through her hair. "Well.." I burry my nose in her hair, this smell was new. She smelt like pepper mint. "You don't have to worry about that." I whisper.

Her hand grips my hospital gown. "I was so scared." I hear her breath hitch. "That I'd lose you.. That God had already taken you from me. From us." She begins to sob. "I thought that I'd have to sleep in a empty bed without your warmth, without you next to me." She cries. I wrap my arms around he small body.