Chapter 33

As we headed down the main promenade of shops in Piza we witnessed the beauty of this city at night. Fairy lights lined everywhere and all the tower was lit up with changing coloured lights illuminating it. I can't we got to have this experienced and thank goodness our plane did have problems so we could visit here. Although I was missing my parents badly, also Tom. He was now away at uit full time and he had his own place with 2 other boys called Mike and Edward.

We came to stop outside a small building called 'Feverochi's' it was a small desk on the first floor that wen out to a roof top restaurant. We walked in and we were led up to our table as we got up there we could see the amazing views of Piza and our food was cooked in front of us. Noah being the gentleman he is pulled out my chair and let me sit down before he did. It was obviously Italian food and I ordered a Calzone. Noah ordered Spaghetti (our old favourite)and they started to cook it for us.

"So Pen, you excited to go home?"

"Yes but I love this city so much, I can't believe though it's been a year since you moved in with me. I mean I'm in my last year of sixth form now it's crazy how scary is it that I'm 18 in 4 months"

"I know, it's mental but just think when it's all over, you'll have your job at Sony so you will being paid well and we get to see each other all the time"

"Definitely.. even though you're only round the corner it still feels a million miles away when we aren't together" I say laughing

"Well... about that. Pen I was wondering um, we if you want to, maybe. Would you like to uh, move in with me?"

"OMG Noah! Are you serious? YES!"

He breathed a sigh of relief and hugged me "I'm so glad, it's going to be great"

We ate our food and then headed back to the hotel, I honestly couldn't wait to get home. We got back to the room and got changed for bed, Noah was definitely of the walls with excitement as I agreed to move in with him so he was running round the room yelling. As I pulled on my t-shirt for bed he came and lifted me up over his shoulder and jumped on the bed. "WEEEEEEEEEE" I yelled as I bounced back with Noah landing on top of me

"ugh Noah you big lump get off me! Can't.....breathe!" I said 'gasping' for air

"awwww honey no!" replied Noah "but I am a big muscly lump" he continued smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

It was true though Noah was in very good shape, he worked out a lot and he hauled equipment all the time so this resulted in a 6-pack and muscly arms.

"Fine, you got me there" I said smiling

Noah leant up above me so his elbows were either side of my head and stroked a strand of hair out my face "You really don't know how beautiful you are Autumn" he said softly and then his eyes were on mine, his big blue ...beautiful eyes....

He slowly leant down and kissed me softly on my nose and my cheeks and then softly on my jawline. Before going softly on my lips and picking me up while doing so and putting me in his lap as he then went stronger. We moved faster and faster getting more passionate, I wrapped my arms round his neck whilst his were on my waist. This was the most passionate we had ever been.

After about 15 minutes of kissing we laid down and he wrapped his arm round my waist and leant his head on my shoulder as we slowly drifted