Chapter 25

As we headed home, both very very tired I was thinking about the past few days events Noah was my life and he had always been there for me. Now we are both in Brighton we can focus on each-other, although we will have bumps in the road our love is so strong nothing could break it.

As Noah walked me to my room I climbed under the duvets and fell asleep, I didn't think where I was I was so shattered that my eyes were close to slits in seconds.

I woke up fresh and awake. Well, I say fresh, last nights clothes were still on the floor, my makeup I had forgot to wipe off was in panda circles around my face. I went to have a shower and began to pack my things.... Me and Noah were leaving late this afternoon to fly home as I started back at school in literally 3 days.

I dragged myself to get dressed and put on a fresh layer of makeup, I was wearing a black tank top, leggings and my mums 'maternity ' Cardie. I slid downstairs to see Noah sat on his own surrounded by piles of pancakes, some burnt, some sloppy, and a few on the ceiling.... But there right in front of him was a perfect plate of pancakes, coated in syrup.

When he saw me his eyes lit up, "good morning!" He said jumping and doing jazz hands

"Uh good morning " I said reproachfully "uh Noah what's all this?"
"I made you pancakes! Your favourite!" He said grinning
"Well I can see it took a couple of try's" I said laughing

I sat down and we shared them and at one point I got syrup on my nose, much like I did when I got spaghetti sauce on my nose. We were greeted by the fire alarm going off, because surprise surprise Noah had forgot to turn the stove off.

Sadie Lee and bells immediately appeared downstairs, obviously in a panic. Sadie looked so shocked she looked so bedraggled; her pjs were a little rumpled and her hair was tumbling loose down her shoulders. Bells on the other hand slept in a princess onsie and had collected an array of her teddies who she claimed to 'protect from the fire'

Noah soothed them and made them some toast and cereal, I sat listening as Sadie lee told her stories of her past ☄

A/N SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I have this chapter all ready as it took a while and it got deleted! Anyway I found a place to store future chapters so we should be okay guys... I'm nearly at 5k omg! Xoxo