Chapter 18

I take a breath 'let's do this'
He takes my hand and helps me with my suitcase downstairs,  Elliot following. My mum and dad kiss me goodbye and Elliot gives me a hug. We go outside to Noah's blue pickup truck, and we're off.

We pull up and automatically I start heavily breathing over and over.  'PENNY' I hear Noah's voice clearly as he grabs my hands and pulls me over. I stop and calm down.
'I'm okay, I'm okay' I say through gritted teeth.

We got through customs and everything okay, and boarded the plane but what i didn't realize is we were in first class!

'Anything for my lady ' Noah said with a twinkle in his eye. Once we landed I took a deep breath I'm back here again in New York!

It's so much different in the summer- the sun shining through the never ending jungle of skyscrapers. We went outside and down to a taxi, I suddenly realized it was the same driver from 6 months ago!

I gave him a massive grin, obviously he didn't remember me, and he gave me a weird look back. From there on I slumped in the back and let Noah do the talking: navigating him through the streets of Brooklyn.

We finally pull up about 20 minutes later ( day jah vou anyone?) immediately I saw a shadow move in the front window. It was Bella, she rushed outside and gave Noah a massive hug , he swing her round and round.

She was closely followed by Sadie Lee who came with tears in her eyes, she looked at me and hugged us both.

Noah settled Bella down to hug Sadie Lee, she came and I picked her up she automatically snuggled into me.

'IM SO HAPPY YOU'RE BOTH HERE!' Bella yelled
'Me too ' said Noah wrapping his arms around me
'I'll second that I said grinning'

Sadie led us both inside 'I'm so glad your going to see New York in the spring time honey!' She said cheerfully

So that's it world Penny Porter is back in New York!