Chapter 4-Betrayle

Me and Noah stand our mouthes gaped in a permentent 'O' shape. Leah Brown was right here in front of us wearing a tight, short black dress with matching silver heels. "Noah baby!" She says in a really strong American accent as she steps in the house to hug him. As she embraces him she sees me over her shoulder and gasps. "Noah, what's SHE doing here glaring at me, I thought you loved me ! Not her. You invited me to come and live with you so we could take our relationship to the next level." Noah looks at me as tears start to well in my eyes as I push past Noah and Leah and run down the paved stones crying. I run into my house and slam the door and lock it all three locks. I slowly slide down the door until I reach the ground and start to howl. About 2 hours later I hear my phone ringing..... Noah. I look at it and decline it then the messages start to ping
'Penny'
'Penny answer your phone'
'Right that's it I'm coming round '
I hear his front door slam and his footsteps closer and closer until 'BANG, BANG BANG' he was here ' Penny listen I know your probably not gonna open the door so I'll say it now, I'm sorry Leah is lying she's not suppose to be here she is not my girlfriend okay!" I open the door I've been running my finger through my hair so much the its gone flat to my head and all my eye makeup is in streams running down my face. I look awful, and awful massive mess. "Why should I believe it's not true the media did it and Leah thinks your still together and... And' I get angrier and angrier as I carry on and my voice starts to raise "AND WHY DID YOU ASK HER TO COME AND LIVE WITH YOU AND TAKE YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL!" I then burst out crying again I've obviously lived up to the temper that red haired people are so called meant to have.
Noah automatically pulls me in for a cuddle but I push away angry and worn down. "I know because you live here now I'll see you around a lot" I look up to him glaring "but trust me stay OUT OF MY WAY!" I slam the door on him and lock it when I look through the peep hole I can see he is motionless and shocked still in the same position for at least 10 seconds. I storm up stairs and get changed. As I sit down in my Snow Leopard onesie at my dressing table I stare into the mirror as I wipe of my makeup. "Right" I said out loud to myself " I'm going to reinvent myself no more childish Penny, I'm going to become..... New and improved penny"

What does this mean? Find out in Chapter 5!