Chapter 26

As we finished breakfast I looked at the clock and hour and a half had already gone by! I was now 9:00 and we still had the entire day to do something. Bella was already starting to describe an elaborate game of dolls and princesses making up the entire plot and talking to herself.

Noah said it was up to me and if he wanted some alone time with him that was fine. But Sadie as usual was a sweet southern saviour and suggested we all bake! Something we can all do together and have me around. We decided to make two things. Fairy caked for Bella topped with wafer flowers. And for me because they were my favourite: Devils chocolate muffins topped with buttercream, white chocolate stars and a Malteser.

The thing was maltesers weren't for sale in America but luckily I had brought some with me! So we all collected the ingredients and started to bake. We mixed all the ingredients for the fairy cakes and Sadie lee showed me how she gets her cake so fluffy. She wisks them. When Bella started begging for a go, and she finally let her mshe may or may not splattered cake mix everywhere worth about 3 cakes. But we were fine and carried on making the 9 fairy cakes.

Soon we had them All done and out of the oven. Sadie lee frosted them and Bella put the decorations on top although I was allowed to put the last Malteser on top as it was really special. Then the clock again struck 12:30 time to pack. I rushed upstairs and put on a more suitable outfit for travel I basically just swapped my thin Cardie for a hollister hoodie and my ugg style brown boots.

We went downstairs with our suitcases Noah had got so,e more things and clothing to go with his new house from here so he had an extra one. Whereas mine had got a little heavier because I kind of went a little crazy in the makeup stores we went too and got a load of cheap a,epicanthic stuff that's is usually really expensive in the UK.

As we jumped into the taxi we waved and waved until they were out of sight and it seemed like forever when we finally reached the airport. We checked in, grabbed a Starbucks and waited for our plane to appear.

"678 flight to Brighton is boarding now at Gate 9" said the tannoy over the shrieks and murmur of the crowd.

We grabbed our stuff and dashed when we reached the gate we were escorted to first class. Noah Flynn had managed to do it again and wow me over. I laid back and watched Disaster Movie with Noah . And off we set away from the big apple to the small city where we lived.

A/N Hope you guys enjoyed his chapter if you did pease give it a vote! Also any questions you want to ask or any feed back let me know in the comments below!

Xoxo