Chapter 15

I nod slightly and go back to sit down, my camera is still in my messenger bag, I retrieve my camera . I stand up and go over to the glass, 'oh God' I thought 'Sian is staring at me ' she gave me a look as I slightly crouched to get the right lighting. Noah sees what I'm doing and he looks directly into the lens and he gave me a flirty wink. That was it for today and we decided to go shopping for a while too pass time, I'm silent for a while, trying to go over the days events.

Noah's looking at me a bit concerned 'Sorry, about today." He began 'Sian is so self absorbed and I don't know why she was coming on to me like that'
I look up at him 'it's... It's okay ' I smile meekly
'cmon ' he says cheerily 'I'm going to treat you to a new outfit ! Designer !'
'Noah you don't have too ?!' I say shocked
'Oh, but I do darling ' he says in a fake British accent with a wink

We go in many different shops and I end up with the most gorgeous outfit ; a fitted black jumpsuit with white collar and sleeveless, black wedge heels that makes me almost up to Noah ear! And a Michael Kors Tote in black and white checker board with a matching purse and gold jewelry.

When Noah payed I caught a glimpse of the receipt I then realized.... It's my birthday tomorrow. I'm 16!